The key to my freedom

Sirius Black had ENOUGH. He was thomping on the stairs, much to the dismay to the family portraits of No.12 Grimmauld Place. 

Most of the portraits of his ancestors were saying, 

"Blood traitor", 

"Traitor", 

"Stupid boy", 

"Keep it down!" 

But Sirius did not care. 

The only thing which matters is him escaping this total HELL HOLE. 

He was so lost in his train of thoughts that he didn't realise his legs were moving Back and Forth on the same staircase. 

He was snapped out of his thoughts when a soft whisper came floating to his ear, "Siri, you're going, aren't you?" 

It was Regulus. He stopped walking. He had a pained expression, he was having an unbearable pain in his chest. 

He turned to Regulus,"Yeah," Sirius whispered back with a sad smile. "Yeah, Reggie, I'm SO sorry," 

"It's alright Sirius, you can go by yourself" Regulus-No, His Reggie said with a soft smile. 

- "but, please, come with me-" Sirius tried to protest, but Reggie gave him a look, as if to say "I don't want to see you hurt anymore". 

So, sighing in defeat, he leaped forward and brought Regulus in to a hug. Sirius whispered,"You know that I love you Reggie,  you will always be my little, sweet brother, you always will." when he pulled slightly away from the hug. 

And went to open his room door. While he went out, he heard a sad voice saying,"I love you too, Siri" 

Wiping the wetness in his eyes, he charged to the bottom of the stairs. 

"AND WHERE ON EARTH DO YOU THINK YOU'RE GOING YOUNG MAN?", The voice which he hated a lot, The voice of Walburga Black. 

"I DO NOT WANT ANY, AND I MEAN IT, ANY BUSINESS ON THIS HOUSE, MOTHER. YOU ALL ARE BUNCH OF FREAKS! KILLING AND TORTURING MUGGLE BORNS FOR FUN?! I'M  LEAVING, I HAD ENOUGH!" Sirius yelled.

"So, is that a final word?" Walburga said in a dangerously silk voice. 

"YES! AND ITS MY FINAL WORD." 

With that he stormed out of The nightmarish Grimmauld Place Hell Hole, hearing a blast from it, meaning that, he finally got disowned.

He reached Potter Manor. He knocked on the door, James Potter opened the door. 

"Pads, what are you doing here?" Then James saw the trunk. He dawned in realisation. 

"Oh, come here, you" he said and brought him into a short hug. 

When Sirius walked in, it was the same house, like he remembered it, bright and cheery, the exact opposite of Grimmauld Place. 

"James! Who was that?" Euphemia Potter's voice rang in the halls. 

James went down to the living room, and said quietly, " Mum, Sirius is here, he doesn't look good-" 

But he was cut off by Mrs. Potter who said "Oh dear" 

Sirius came to the living room miserably. Mrs. Potter took out her wand and waves it at Sirius. His clothes instantly became dry. 

She got up from the couch and went to Sirius, "I received information on you getting disowned. Poor you" She added with pity. But what caught Sirius off guardwas that she hugged him.

Sirius smiled so much that his face hurt. He melted to the hug and hugged her back.

Then, at the moment, he, Sirius Orion Black, was Loved and Cared by a motherly figure.

The End✨
Aww man... I totally enjoyed writing this. Hope you like it!

Signing off!

Word count - 586
Author - Rosanna Evans a.k.a AStagLover

a AStagLover