𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦

𝖱𝖾𝗊𝗎𝖾𝗌𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝖻𝗒: @jjmyloveh

The B team.

The team who didn't do anything but slow the group down and screw up everything.

Well, that was you, Kiara, and JJ.

The three of you sat in one of the crates on a huge shipping boat call the Coastal Venture while John b and Pope, the supposed A team went looking for Sarah. The only reason you had locked yourselves in a crate that was transported onto the boat was that Sarah had been kidnapped by her own family and now you all were rescuing her.

So now you, JJ, and Kiara sat in the hot crate, sweat beads forming on your foreheads from the heat as you waited for the two to get back.

"Why are we never included?" You huffed, jumping down from the barrel you were perched up on and moving to the floor where your boyfriend was.

"Because we're the screw ups" Kiara told you making quotations with her fingers before clicking her tongue. "We'll mess up the plan"

"So they expect us to sit in here? It's hot as hell" you groaned, resting my head against the gate looking thing behind you as you closed your eyes, imagining someplace cold to get your mind off the head.

"Yeah, it's pretty fucking hot" JJ agreed making your eyes pop open to look at him. You furrowed your eyebrows and tilted your head once you realized he was smirking. "...but not as hot as me"

"Shut up"

"Tough crowd, tough crowd" he uttered, putting his hands up in surrender.

You let out a heavy exhale as you rested your head on his shoulder just enjoying his company. Lucky you were both on the same "team" and being on the B team made it better cause neither one of you did anything so you could share small moments like this.

It was quiet for a while, the group of three just resting from all the previous running and adventuring.

"I've been thinking" Your boyfriend's voice rang through the crate, breaking the silence. "You know like when this is all over and we're just rolling in the dough, I'm gonna get a new board and deck it out....I'm gonna go on a surf trip"

You watched as JJ smiled liked a idiot, both corners of his mouth pulling which showed a tiny dent in his right cheek. However, he wasn't smiling at you but at Kiara who was smiling back and nodding her head in agreement.

"I don't know where but like the world's calling" He added, shrugging his shoulders as he continued to look up at Kiara. "I don't know, name a place?"

"Spain"

You listened to the two talk which made you feel left out of the conversation since neither one of them was acknowledging you. You continued to watch JJ laugh and smile up at Kiara making you slowly start to feel as if you didn't belong, like you wasn't good enough for JJ in general.

You began to worry he liked Kiara more than me. You wouldn't blame him if he did. She was much prettier, funnier, and all in all better for JJ.

By seeing that he was completely leaving you out of his dream of traveling the world on a surf trip with Kiara had your heart aching in pain. You started to feel doubtful about yourself. You were always concerned that you wasn't good enough for JJ. He deserved the world and at the moment it felt like Kiara was the only one who could give it to him.

Then a pessimistic thought slipped into your mind, what if JJ was just using using you? To get closer to Kiara. You was her best friend after all and by being your boyfriend he would somewhat get closer to her if he wasn't already close enough.

"So that's the dream" Kiara noted, nodding her head and smiling. "Surf trip"

"Yeah" JJ laughed a little, grinning up at Kiara before finally turning your way.

JJ noticed the sad zoned out expression on your face making him realize he hadn't included you in the conversation. A wave of guilt washed over him at how rude he had been and he knew you were an over-thinker. With him talking to Kiara he assumed you were feeling insecure since you idolized the brunette loving her personality and looks. He knew you wished to be like her even though you was already perfect and a masterpiece in his eyes.

"So are you gonna join me on the surf trip?" He implied, placing his hand on your knee, resulting in you looking up at him.

"Maybe"

"Maybe? You're coming with me if you like it or not. I'm not giving you a choose" JJ demanded making you laugh.

"Where do you want to go, love?" He then asked, sliding his hand down to your thigh and tracing different shapes on your skin.

"I don't know"

"Oh cmon, there's gotta be some place you want to go?" He scoffed, watching as you pursed your lips, the wheels turning in your head.

"France, I've always wanted to go there" you blurted out at a low volume, flashing your boyfriend a quick smile.

"Bonjour señorita" JJ then said with a little accent as he pinched all his fingers together.

"That's two different languages, dumbass!" you chuckled, grinning like an idiot. Suddenly you didn't feel so uncertain about yourself. JJ might had been talking with Kiara but he was joking and laughing with you, showing off his personality.

"What else, princess? What do you want to do once we get a ton of cash and get married?" He asked, gazing into your eyes that he found more beautiful than anything in the world.

You smiled at the mention of getting married. It warmed your heart to know that was something he looked forward to.

"I kinda wanna see dolphins" you then told him.

"Ooo! Hey, we could go sky diving?" He suggested, shrugging his shoulders.

"Sky diving?"

"Yeah, why not? It could be any more dangerous than the shit we've already done" he explained which was partly true. The whole group had been in life or death situations so many times you had lost count. You nodded before you and JJ started recommending more adventurous activities.

"How about skiing?"

"Tubing?"

"We could go to Niagara Falls"

"The Bahamas!"

"Zip lining"

"Kangaroos!"

"Hey I have an idea" JJ spoke out before leaning in and cupping his hand around your ear. "We should have sex everywhere we go, hm?"

"Oh my god" you exclaimed as you nudging his shoulder playfully and rolled your eyes.

"No look at it this way, you'll be able to say you've had sex all over the world, right ?" He whispered and smirked devilish at you.

"Well first of all you need a passport" you proclaimed, patting his chest as you pursed your lips.

"A passport? That's the kookyish shit ever" he scoffed, crossing his arms over his chest making you giggle.