Middle school and family life

Chapter one

Hi. I'm Kiya and I'm the the new girl in school . I'm in the 8 th grade, I'm only 5"1 and have brow eyes , normal length hair . O I for got to tell you my dad made pop tarts. Soo yes I am rich but I'm am not a brat. ( made up story )

October 2, 2013

Ok soo I just went to the office to register and I saw this cute boy. ; ok I know wat ur thinking and its not like that . As my dad was talking to to the principal I was looking at the trophy case. I got my schedule and went to my class. I meet some new friends , then a girl name Kenya in particular was nice and cool.

October 23, 2013

Ok so I been her for 21 days now . And I think I could have fun here. I was walking to my locker and I wasn't look and bump into a boy name Julian . He was really cute and I remembered its the same boy I sea on the first day. He helped me up and asked for my name . Me being in a dazed I wasn't paying attention and Kenya told him and I just smiled yah wat she said. He gave me his # I smiled and said bye and Kenya just lol and walked me to my locker.

October 24, 2013

I texted him and we talked for hours . Later at school I oped my locker a note fell out it read : I really think your cute but I have to ... Then Kenya took it and ripped it I by accident and I tried to grade it but it flow away. Y did you do that . She said it was an accident I said its ok I'm sorry . Any way want to come over for a sleep over . She said yah I said ok cool on the 25 .

October 25, 2013

She came over and we watched scary movie 1,2,3,4. And then the doorbell rang I oped it it was .... Julian I told him my parents were gone and he could stay for a while ...........