Chapter Five

A/N: THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 4K ON MY CLINTASHA ONE SHOTS I CRIED OK I CRIED! I ALSO CRIED WHEN THE NEW AOU TRAILER CAME OUT I WAS LIKE YES CLINT YOU SAY SOMETHING IN THIS ONE! I CRIED WHEN I WENT TO THE CINEMA TO SEE INSURGENT WITH A FRIEND AND THE FIRST MOVIE TRAILER I SAW WAS AOU!!!

Please could y'all go and read my new FanFiction titled 'No Pressure' It's a Tom Hiddleston FanFiction, and I could do with you guys support.

Anyways please enjoy this part, and maybe we can get 400 reads? Please remember to vote, comment and recommend!

~Sam

We clamber into the car I stole from the security guard. It's practically falling to pieces, and the gear stick may as well be an actual stick. "It'd be quicker if we took my car." Romanoff states pointing towards the glossy parked car in front of us. "It's probably been tracked. Hydra don't take risks." I have to spit out the word 'Hydra' it pains me to even think of them, let alone be sitting in a car with a Hydra Agent. She nods and clips on her seatbelt. "Where are we going?" She asks. I start the car. "I haven't thought ahead that far. What's on my mind currently is getting us out of Hungary." Why does she have to be so beautiful? It would make this job easier if she was a heartless bitch. "Then you'll take me to S.H.I.E.L.D, correct?" I sigh. She asks too many questions. "I don't think they'd welcome me with open arms." She laughs.

I'm surprised we haven't been spotted yet, we are heading for the airport hopefully without being seen. Natasha stirs in her seat. "Something the matter?" I say coldly. I can't exactly treat her like a princess can I? "There's a car a few vehicles behind us." She gasps. "Well, yeah? We're on a motorway, what did you expect?" I half laugh. "Get your head out your ass Barton, there's a Hydra badge on the bonnet." You can tell she's an Agent, she keeps her eye out for the little but important aspects. "Ok we'll just keep moving maybe they won't notice us." I try to reassure myself more than her. "Clint I'm scared." I look at her eyes, they're bloodshot with lack of sleep. "You don't know what they'll do to me if they find me." She gulps. I take her hand. "It's ok. I'm here."

The gunshots start soon after that, each one echoing through the dark, cold night. Natasha bites her lip whilst finding a gun on top of the dashboard. I fumble for mine too, one hand on my gun one hand on the steering wheel. A bullet plummets through the glass and comes straight down the middle of the car. We both duck. Screams are heard from every angle. More bullets. More screams. I look at Natasha, in her casual wear, scared and broken. I see a bit of myself in her. A car pulls up alongside us and Romanoff shoots at them through the window to my side. I lean back on the seat, cautious of the bullets coming from her gun. A car in front of us starts shooting out the back window. I'm distracted, I shoot through the window killing the Agent's inside. When I turn to look at Natasha she's being dragged out the car by that man she was with, I think his name is Grant. I rush out the car but before I can shoot him he shoots my leg. Causing me to fall to the ground. Grant aims the gun at Natasha's head. "You've been a bad girl Natasha. A very bad girl."