=8=

Lia's POV
I woke up in a dark place.

"What the hell?" I whispered

I'm sitting on a chair. I tried to stand up but I realized I couldn't. Hands tied on armrest, there's chain wrapped around my ankle with the chair too.

I panicked.

That person who kidnapped me, he didn't use chains on my hands. I looked properly and saw that it's just a cloth wrapping around.

I tried to untie the cloth from my hands but after struggling for a while, I realized I couldn't. How he tied the knot, it's like he trapped a lot of people before, he knows how to tie it well.

What did I do?

Why would he kidnap me?

I have nothing valuables on me.

Looking around my surroundings, I could see nothing but black. There's no light here, I'm in a freaking dark room and it's quite cold here.

Suddenly, a light above me lightens up. After that, the lights on the side walls started to light up too, but it's all dim lights. Only the one above me is a bright light.

I turned my head to the right side when I heard someone opens the door but I couldn't see that person because the door is right behind me, I can't turn my head all the way to the back.

All I could see that person with my peripheral view is that he is actually quite tall, like about Yeji's height but Yeji is taller.

I turned my head back facing in front when that person closed the door behind him. I know he's coming closer as the sound of his footsteps are getting a little louder with every steps he's taking.

He's humming songs. But I doubt a little. His voice sounds like a girl.

"Hello, Lia." he said in a deep tone.

I flinched when he suddenly placed his hands on my shoulders. I gulped.

He sounded like a girl.

His voice... it's familiar.

"Did you slept well?" that person chuckled softly.

I started trembling a little.

"Oh don't be scared." He caressed my cheek from behind. I flinched again.

"W-Who ar-are y-you..." I couldn't talk properly because I'm getting more scared in each second that I'm spending time in this place. I managed to stuttered as I asked.

"I'm someone you know." that person whispered in my ear which sent chills down my spine.

I have no idea who this person is but the voice of this person is really familiar. And I think that person is a girl, she doesn't sounded like a boy even though she had quite good strength...

"I-I d-don't know y-you..."

"You do, Lia. You know me." She pats gently on my shoulders and walked in front of me, we're facing each other.

She's wearing a black hoodie and a black face mask. I gulped. Who is she?

She lowered down her head, pulled down her hoodie that's covering her face and took off her face mask at the same time.

She lifted her head up with a evil smirk on her face.

"Nice seeing you here, Lia~" she waved her hands.

"C-Chaeryeong?!" my eyes went widened in shock.

W-What? Is this just another dream? Another nightmare?