Young Age

Jordan Lee Pickford is a young English footballer, he plays for Everton and also the best England team. He is the no.1 goalkeeper for both teams and is amazing in both of them. Jordan grew up with his brothers and sisters playing football since he was 3. He is 27 now and was born on 7th march 1994. His parents are Susan and Lee Pickford and have raised him very well. He is 6'1 and was born in Washington, England.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~The England team are doing amazing right now (23/09/21) and have only conceded 2 goals

The England team are doing amazing right now (23/09/21) and have only conceded 2 goals. Pickford has always been top keeper and in the Euros he did AMAZING. Pickford has a lovely partner called Megan and they are so cute together!!. They also have a son called Arlo George.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Pickford gets on with all the members of each team and has barely got a red card for any of his team's (i hope he never does)

Pickford gets on with all the members of each team and has barely got a red card for any of his team's (i hope he never does). He used to play for Sunderland but joined Everton in 2017 to love his career even more!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 He used to play for Sunderland but joined Everton in 2017 to love his career even more!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The writer who is writing this is @dailypickers. You can find me on instagram @dailypickers with 2.4k followers leading a pickford page for everyone to enjoy <3