Concert!

Before this imagine I just want to say that this is what would happen and what everything looks like in my brain so I may get things wrong in terms of accuracy, but that's okay, because it's an imagine xx
Luv u xx

Tens of thousands of people, packed like sardines in a can, all here to catch a glimpse, hear a vocal, in person, from the  king himself.
I was lucky, I was his best friend, and Shannon and me had gotten special front row tickets, and backstage. Shannon was a superfan, so this was mostly for her, I'd go see him after the concert anyway, that's what best friends do!
My favourite song of his at the moment was 'TWMMF' but I had no logical reason I could explain. We were going backstage before the show, I was seeing him, he had asked. Bill is showing us there and Shannon can't contain her excitement.
"Ooh! I'm excited!" She kept saying, and squeals when I knock on the door labelled 'M.Jackson'.
"Be quiet!" I say, and smile as my friends face peeps out then grabs my arm and pulls me in, a huge smile on his face. Shannon comes in off her own accord.
"You're here Tatty!" He says, hugging me.
"Duh!" I say.
He laughs and smiles at Shannon.
"What songs are you doing?" I ask.
"The usual," he says, rolling his eyes, then smiling again.
"The Way you Make Me Feel?"
"Sure!" He giggles to himself, and I shoot him a look.
A bell rings distantly, and he starts.
"I'd better get ready!" He says, " Go get your spot, Bill will take you there."
"Sure!" I say happily, "I'm coming back afterwards though, I warned you now!"
He laughs and brushes me off with a playful punch, and I punch him back, smiling.

We trail slowly back to the crowd, and, flanked by two police officers, get our spot.
"It's like we are some sort of relatives to him or something!" I half-shout in the ruckus of the crowd.

*

The lights dim, and one spotlight illuminates my best friend ever, stood still at the front of the stage.
As soon as the first line of his first song is uttered, as soon as it passes through his lips, the crowd goes berserk. They scream and shout the lyrics. I am singing along, and clapping in time.

Time passes blissfully, and the intro for 'I Just Can't Stop Loving you' booms through the speakers, and he begins singing, eyes half closed in complete love with his song. He was so passionate, and I sung with him, and the crowd seemed to fade away, as if it was just me here. He opened his eyes for the chorus, and looked in my direction, his big doe-like eyes innocent and gleaming happily. He stares at me all the chorus long, before pitching his voice, and closing his eyes again.
The final note floats from his mouth, and the crowd explodes in cheers.
He adjusts his mic, and holds out his arms for the crowd to quieten.
"I'd like to make a dedication," he says, his soft voice amplified through the mics, "to someone I have secretly loved for a while now.."
Finally, he'd gotten himself a girlfriend! About time too, I kept badgering him and bothering him about it, and now he finally had dipped his foot in the water and taken this chance. I felt so happy for him.
"I'd like to invite Tatty Maisemore up on stage."
Wait.. That was ME!!
There are screams from fans, as a security guard approached me, reaching out his arm for me to take.
"I'm not going up there!" I whisper to Shannon, but she picks me up (she is surprisingly strong) and shoves me over the barrier.
"Go get your guy!" She shouts.
"He's. My. Friend!" I shout back, finding my feet, and walking along up some stairs with the security guard. The lights were bright, and my heart beats out of my chest. I swore people in China could hear my heart beating.
The guard gives my arm a little nudge, "go on," he says, reassuring me, "it'll be fine."
I nod, smile feebly, and walk slowly out onto the stage on wobbly legs.
It wasn't long before I reached him and he takes my hand.
"It's fine, honestly," he whispers.
I just nod.
He clears his throat and pushes his mic back near his face.
"I have two songs completely dedicated to you," he says, his voice projecting across the crowd, "The Way you Make Me Feel, and I Just Can't Stop Lovin' you ."
My breathing picks up.
"I hid my feelings for you because I didn't think you felt the same way," he says, looking at me with his large dark eyes, "I love everything about you, even your insecurities, and I have to take this chance now, or it will haunt me forever,"
"I.."                                                                            

"Like I said,-" He blushes, "Sorry I'm getting embarrassed, I'm sorry I get embarrassed, but anyway, I said I was scared to show my feelings, - because I- I didn't think you felt the same about me..
"Do you?"

"I-"                                                                         

  I couldn't deny it, I had crushed on him before I had even knew him. I mean, he is a sexy megastar! But through the course of our friendship, my feelings had become more than a crush, and I had properly developed feelings for him based in him, rather than his fame, or his looks, but his kind and compassionate heart and childlike nature. But I was scared he didn't feel the same, and so I had locked those feelings away in a box, and thrown away the key. But here, now, they all came flooding back, and I falter.

"I-" He looks hopefully at me, but not pressuring, "I do!"
A tear falls down my cheek, but it was a tear of pure happiness.
He smiles, and I take the first look at the crowd since I came up on stage. It seems to go on forever, appearing from every angle, and I'm surprised how Michael didn't get jitters before performing. I see Shannon, who waves wildly, and gives me a thumb up. They scream louder as I look out.
"My life does have meaning!" He says, having pulled the mic away from his face.
"I just wondered whether.." he pauses to push back his mic, "Whether you would do me the honour of being my girl?"
I clap my hands over my mouth, as the crowd screams, calling out 'yesses' and whooping.
"Of course!" I finally exclaim. It was out of my field of reality. A few years ago, I'd thought that meeting Michael Jackson was unreal, but here I was, accepting a girlfriend request from him!

In front of tens of thousands of admiring fans.

He throws his arms round me, and I melt into them, feeling the radiating love now pouring out of him in rivers. I hug him back, holding on tight, my stage-fright seemingly forgotten. I can't hear the crowd for the few seconds we were embraced, and they scream again when we part. Michael pushes his mic away from his face again.
"Wow, I've wanted to do that properly for ever!" He stage-whispers to me. I had too, it wasn't until now I had actually realised how much I wanted him.
Time stops as we stare in each others eyes. He starts to lean towards me.
"Umm, Michael?" I say, glancing sideways at the crowd, who had stopped dead, no sound leaving anyone's mouth.
He doesn't do anything, just runs his tongue along his top teeth..

The cameras clicked frantically as paparazzi took photo after photo of us.

Bliss. Heaven. That's is all that popped into my head as our lips met. The crowd was still silent. His tasted like cherry Chapstick. One of his hands had crawled round my middle, and I intertwine my arm with his other one.
I didn't care, or notice we were;
On stage!
On camera!!
In front of tens of thousands!!!

Someone cooed 'aww' at us, and I pull back, blushing bright. He holds my hand again, and faces the crowd, a big smile on his face.
"Anyone want to meet her?" He addresses the crowd, and he is met with shouts and screams.
I smile feebly and raise an arm, waving to the crowd, and I spot Shannon, who makes a heart shape with her hands.
"Go on down, shake their hands or something," he whispers to me, and I nod.

A/N:

Part 2?