S1 ⊰|33|⊱ The Actual Beginning

"Unconditional acceptance of others is the key to happy relationships."

- Brian Tracy

₪₪₪

WARNING: Long Chapter Ahead!
Hey guys! First of all SORRY FOR THE DELAY!
I am actually traveling and I wasn't able to edit the chapter yesterday...and hence the delay.
But please enjoy the chapter...because something really different awaits you all.
Thanks for waiting!❤

₪₪₪

Swara was confused whether to deny this bungee jump or accept it.

Accepting it meant saving her pride and making her a little likeable but denying it meant being a coward and loosing that first step to get accepted.

Oh Lord! What do I do?; Swara was confused.

"You know? Avni was an adventurer. She needed things that made her feel the thrill...we had planned to go Bungee Jumping together after she finished one of her important projects but..." Kunal's voice got stuck in his throat a bit. "...Who knew she wouldn't be there to complete her dreams." Kunal concluded. His eyes were fixed at Swara.

Swara's heart that was throbbing in fear a few moments ago, went silent. 

All those emotions she felt a few moments ago, being called his wife....him being her husband...the eye contact...everything suddenly felt pointless.

Is this why we're here? because Avni liked adventure?; She questioned her foolish brain who for a second thought maybe Kunal is equally struggling to be with her like she was But unfortunately, it seemed like he was like any other member in his family...searching for Avni.

I am not Avni. I am not Avni. I am not Avni; Swara's heart repeated. She was about to say that out loud when she heard another loud voice from within her.

 Don't ruin it Swara, remember? You have to fit into this family? If Avni liked it...then you should too!; Her Brain yelled.

"ok! l-let's do it." Swara repeated.

Kunal was supposed to smile...instead his expression suddenly dropped down. His dimples vanished, his eyes got dark.

As Swara turned around to reach the hub, to get ready for the jump...Kunal grabbed her arm...and by grabbing I mean hard enough to make Swara yell in pain.

"What are you doing Dr. Kunal?" She looked at him...trying to free her arm but Kunal had other plans. He dragged her somewhere...away from the crowd.

Her legs screaming and begging to stop the torcher but Swara did not speak a word about it.

He let her go when they had walked a little away from everyone.

"What are you doing?" She questioned.

"I'm tired. I'm tired of this act." He spoke up.

"Act?" Swara was confused.

"Why are you doing this?" Kunal yelled and grabbed her shoulders.

"Ahh! you need to be discrete, Dr. Kunal...what are you talking about?" She stated.

He let her go and suddenly ran his fingers through his messy hair, taking a deep breath.

"Listen! Dr. Swarishka...I am a very patient man and I have been very patient with you...but slowly I'm loosing that patience...I hate it when people try hiding things from me and you are exactly doing the same." He yelled.