CH 1

You let out a sigh of annoyance as the stress you were feeling from sitting on your desk all day long with almost no breaks what so ever. Sometimes you wish you could just quit it all and have something else in life. As you were sitting in your desk you looked over to your left side of the desk and saw that photo framed pic of you and your grandpa when you were very little. And you could not help but smile a bit. Now sure you and your grandpa didn't Always see eye to eye and he was a bit strict with you but he loved your dearly. Hell he even raised you after you parents passed away. When you left home and started living here in the big city you Always kept him in touch through phone calls and sometimes you would talk for hours. Your train of thought were cut short when you heard your boss yell at you.

Boss: Y/N STOP DAYDREAMING AND GET BACK TO WORK.

You: Sorry sir...* Ass hole*

You then get back to work as you let out a growl of annoyance at him silently.

After your work day was over you return home tired as you took off your business jacket off and undid your tie and sat down in the couch.

You: sigh... finally some peace and quiet.

Soon a lot yd ringing noise was years and you saw it was your phone as you let out a sigh of annoyance.

You: oh come the fuck on man are you kidding me.

You stand up from the couch as you pick the phone and answer it.

You: Hello Y/N L/N Resident's this is Y/N Speaking.

???: Hello Mr.L/N this is Kuroko Smith I'm your grandfather Beau L/N. Lawyer I'm sorry to call you this late I'm assuming you may have gotten home just now.

You: it's Fine...what can I do for you?

Kuroko Smith: sir there is no easy way to say this so il be as blunt as Possible.
Your grandfather has passed away.

You: ...What...what happened.

Kuroko Smith: well from what information we got from his helping hand they Said he went to take a nap but never woke up.

As he said that I sat down and she'd a tear.

You: Jesus...I can't believe this.

Kuroko Smith: I am truly sorry for your loss sir. I know this is very painful for you I'm sure of it. But there is something we need to discuss. Would you by chance be available to talk Tomorrow.

You: yeah Sure...I'm off Tomorrow anyway.

Kuroko Smith: great I shall see you then tomorrow. ( they hang up)

You the hang up as well as you do your daily night stuff... shower dinner gaming...some uhh... "Adult Movie entertainment"...and then off to bed.

The next morning had came as you woke up and stretched..you shower shaved and went to make some coffee. You the walked passed by a woman wearing all black. And she has black hair but you pay it no mind

 And she has black hair but you pay it no mind

???: Good morning.

You: morning...( You the poured some fresh made Coffee and take a sip...then you go wide eyed as you realise there a stranger in your house and you spit our your coffee and she just laughed at your reaction.

You: WHAT THE FUCK...WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?

Kuroko: he he he... please Mr. L/N Calm down...it's me Kuroko Smith.

You: wait how did you get in my house? And how long have you been here?

Kuroko Smith: I have a spare key. Your grandfather gave me. And I have been here for about a few minutes.

She the makes a dumb face

( A/N: every time she says "whoops"

( A/N: every time she says "whoops"...she makes this face)

Kuroko: Oh whoops did I forget to mention that...my bad. Anyway let's get down to business. Your Grandfather left in his will the Ranch it's your to run as you see fit.

You: wow that's actually that kind of cool. But I will need some time to settle in before I go there. First I will need to call in my boss and tell him that I'm quitting.

Kuroko: already done I called in on your behalf.

You: wait you did that? How and when?

Kuroko: while you were sleeping..oh whoops did I forget to say that as well...my bad. But there is one more thing. You won't be living in the Rach alone...there are some work hand's there. They will be helping you. Also one of them is in charge of the Ranch so what ever the boss says goes.

You: But...I'm the Ranch owner. Shouldn't I be the Boss?

Kuroko: oh whoops again. Yeah there is just one small detail I forgot to say. Yes you are the owner but one of the Rach helper's is in charge of giving order's so what ever that person says goes...your just the face. The boss is the rest .

You: wait a minute that doesn't seem fair at all.

Kuroko: well your Gramps made the will...take it yo with him. Anyway there's a truck coming up to pick you up and your stuff in 22 minutes might wanna start packing now.

You: WHAT...I have a shit  tone of stuff to pack 22 minutes is bearly enough time. And u still haven't had breakfast

Kuroko: oh yeah... whoops.... anyway I have to go...IL call you .

She gets up and walks out the door......the door reopens again as she pokes out her head.

Kuroko: oh wait I just realised I forgot to tell you something else. I'm also part of the Cultural Exchange Between Species program. So you Will be living with Minotaurs. Whoops again

You:.... WHAAT?

Kuroko: anyway bye ( she the leaves and you just stood there shocked at what she just Said...and then you made a really annoyed look)

You: ....ok it's official....I hate that woman.

TO BE CONTINUED.