Four

SKYES POV

(THE SAME DAY)

After running for a while the boys decided to go and check out a woman doing her laundry. Papi telling the boys to be quiet when we were almost to the hole on her fence.

"Awwww she's already done it." Papi whines, looking through the hole disappointed. Country looks after Papi.

"Woah, those are huge" he whispers. "One of those cups could fit on my head." He says quietly getting up from the hole. Then Mario looks, "Woah. I didn't even know they made em that big." He says surprised getting up. Ernie goes to take a look. When he looked his glasses started to come off. "Hm that never happened before." He says then gets picked up and set back by Country.

"Sorry guys," Papi starts "Guess we just gotta come by tomorrow." "Let's see, its three p.m lets set all synchronize our alarm for two. That'll give us many time to see her." Ernie says then him and the boys start to set their watch time.

"Mines done." Ernie says them put hit arm out. "Yeah, me too." Papi murmurs, then puts his wrist above Ernies "Ready." County joins the two. "Done." Cheif follows their action. Country then looks at me in which I shake my head 'no'. "Mario?" Country questions Mario to set his watch time.

"Ummm my watch is broken" He says. "Give me a look maybe I can fix it." Ernie says as we start to walk away. "Alright ill see you tomorrow" Country says to Papi. Then we all start to say bye to each other then fully walk away.

"Give it to me and ill fix it tonight at home." We hear Ernie say. "If anyone can fix it, Ernie can." Papi tells Mario. "You got that right!" I ad.

|SMALL TIME SKIP|

We decided to just walk together. After we stopped running, I slowed down much slower than the others and I tuned out what they were saying.

I finally caught up to them after a while to hear Mario speak up. "Guys, I really  wanna thank you for letting me in on the action." He said.

"No problem." Papi said patting his shoulder. "I hate to be the one to tell you this, but once your in our click, you can't get out." I tell him. "Yeah, its a little like the mafia except we don't hurt anyone." He said grabbing Mario then patting him on the cheek. We all chuckled at that. I tuned them out until I saw Papi slap Ernie on the back of the head while saying "shut up" and then laughing.

"I just want a girl who loves me for who I am" Mario says. "Oh come on your not for real about that are you?" Papi asked. "Dont give me that lovey crap" Country says to him. "Well he's from Los Angeles so we gotta give it to him" Country said putting his arm around his shoulder, patting it, then letting him go.

"I was reading that Los Angeles has a divorce rate of eighty-seven percent this year. That's three percent higher than it was last year." Ernie tells us. "So? How do you know so much stuff Ernie?" Mario asks Ernie. "He's a walking computer" Papi answers. "I believe the word is genius" Ernie corrects. "No, its computer genius." Papi says. "Thank you for that useless peice of information Ernie." Country says; then we start to walk off more going home.

Soo that was chapter four im going to start working on chapter five rn because it is 1:36 am and I have nothing better to do and I can't go to sleep.❤

bunsonyohead

Cake-eaterSpaz-ways