STUFF

SORRY FOR TAKING SO LONG TO UPDATE. HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE THIS CHAPTER AND I WAS DARED BY MY COUSIN TO GET AT LEAST 10 VOTES FOR WHENEVER I PUBLISH A NEW CHAPTER SO DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT.  

Athena: Ohh where were we last?

Bruce said bluntly: Tony was practicing his apology.

Tony: Gooooddddd.

Athena: Ok well next there is a post that I honestly find funny...Just saying.

Just saying

Tony: Well...it isn't wrong.

Peter: So, then is Thor adopted?

Thor: I am not adopted!

Steve: But hey you have to agree it does sound true.

Clint: Yeah...

Natasha: Umm guys this sa-

Bruce: Wait what! Did I read t right?

Loki: What The Fucking Hell!

Sam: Oww my innocent ears!

Bucky: *Rolls his eyes*

Natasha, Loki, and Bruce: SHUT UP!!!!!

Natasha: Is nobody going-

Bruce: To point out the fact that

Loki: I AND THOR HAVE A SISTER !!!!!

Thor: Oh I did not see that.

Steve: Of course you did not.

Bruce: Ummmm....neither did youSteve.

Steve; Oh yeah.. you're right.

Athena: SHIT!SHIT!SHIT! I was not supposed to show you this! Oh, my gods! Listen, I - You know what BOOM BLACKOUT CUE THE LIGHT AND THEY FORGOT THE LAST PICTURE OF THOR, LOKI, AND HELA.

Natasha: Wait what? You said, "oh my gods!"

Athena: Oh you see I am a really big fan of Greek Mythology and The Percy Jackson and the Heroes of Olympus and so on. The POINT is that I am AlSO a VERY big IDIOTTTTT. Just  IGNORE IT!

Natasha: Um...ok

Athena: Ok next there is.

Tony: I guess Howard led you on the wrong track.

Steve: I guess.

Bucky: Again, I am really sorry. Howard was a good man.

Tony*mumbles*: Yeah, well he was not your father, was he.

At this Steve and Natasha share a look. (I honestly think Steve should have told Tony about his parent's death. What do you think?) And now I who knows all about that will say

Athena: Yeah, so now let us just go on to the next one because........um...just because I want to.

Nick Fury: You are weird.

Athena: Look who is talking.

Guys, I think Fury just murdered Athena..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Athena: Well, I  guess I'm still alive, phew. Anyway, moving on, does anyone of you relate to this?

 Anyway, moving on, does anyone of you relate to this?

(This is how I think of the situation. Feel free to tell me your thoughts)

Natasha really slow so no one hears her: I guess

Steve: Well not a lot

Tony: I try to not think about all of that but that does not mean it doesn't come.

Sam: It happens to me is....well...I do help talk to the veterans and all but yeah, it does get to you and you are just stuck in your thoughts.

Bruce: The world thinks of a part of me as a Monster.

Natasha: That's not true

Bruce: Isn't it! *sighs*

Nick: It is not tha-

Clint: Oh you just keep you feeling bottled up half of the time.

Nick: Just SHUT UP.

Pepper: Life is hard when you're with a TONY SATRK.

Tony: You know you love me.

Pepper: Sadly