The Performance | oneshot

hello there !! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*.✧

this is a fanfiction of parfait cookie and raspberry cookie from cookie run: kingdom ! i just think theyre pretty neat, so i decided to write a lil fanficiton of them :)

im sorry it isnt the best, but i hope youll like it !

︶︶︶︶༉‧₊˚.
it was a normal day in the kingdom, birds chirping, the sound of trains delivering goods, and the sound of parfait cookie's singing. parfait cookie was practicing again, as usual, until she got a mail delivered to her.

she opened the envelop and there it says;

"You're invited to perform in the Hollyberry Kingdom !

Please do your best since we are looking forward to your performance very much. we've heard alot about you and we are very satisfied about the news that people have told about you !

sincerely,
Hollyberry cookie"

parfait cookie was in shock. "m-me ?? performing at the hollyberry kingdom ??? n-no way !! how can i do this ?? what if i wont be able to do a great performance ????" parfait was shocked, happy, excited, and nervous at the same time, all those emotions mixed into one. "alright .. ill keep practicing and ill try my best !" .. and she goes back to practicing again.

- timeskip -

it's finally the day, where parfait cookie will perform in the Hollyberry kingdom for a feast. she nervously went to the Hollyberry kingdom and soon a knight saw the popstar. "hey there ! parfait cookie arent ya ? im raspberry cookie. its nice knowing you !" said raspberry cookie as she bowed to parfait. parfait was in shock by the sudden appearance of raspberry cookie. "o-oh i see !! ah yes, i am parfait cookie ! i-im here to perform .. i hope ill be able to please you all with my performance !"

raspberry cookie giggled due to parfait's nervousness. parfait then blushed and looked away from raspberry. parfait is just so adorable ! "no need to be nervous, parfait cookie ! im sure youll be able to do a good performance ! may i guide you, our guest ?" parfait backed up a bit because she was a bit nervous, "o-oh sure ! thank you so much !"

- timeskip -

it was finally time for parfait to do her performance. she nervously went up the stage and fixed the mic to match her height. she took a deep breath and started the performance. raspberry cookie was watching her perform from afar, and was in awe. "wow .. she really is amazing like what those cookies said ..." raspberry cookie was so amazed by her performance that she didnt realise her performance's over. parfait did great ! a round of applause echoed through the crowds, and so are shoutings from the cookies bc of how wonderful the performance was. "thank you so much everyone ! it was fun performing here ! i love you all ~~ ☆" said parfait cookie.

parfait cookie then went down the stage, and there she saw, raspberry cookie waiting for her. "PARFAIT !!! that performance you did was amazing !!! im so proud of you !!" raspberry then hugged parfait tightly that it made parfait blush hard. "thank you so much raspberry !! im so glad you enjoyed it too !" raspberry then kneeled down on one knee and took raspberry's hand and kissed it. parfait cookie was flustered by this sudden action. parfait's now a blushing mess and is covering her face.

"awhh did i fluster you ? youre so adorable, parfait !" said raspberry as she cupped parfait's face. "a-ah !" parfait backed up that she almost fell. "o-oh im sorry parfait ! did i really fluster you that much ?? uhh as an apology ill take you home ! i insist !" said raspberry. "you dont need to, but if you do insist, i dont mind !" raspberry smiled and took parfait home. after parfait was safe at home, raspberry then said her goodbye to her and went back to the Hollyberry kingdom.

parfait then plopped onto her bed and let out a biig siigh. "man.. what a day !" said parfait cookie as she's taking off her toppings. "today was a great day .. im glad it went well ! and raspberry cookie .. i cant get her off my mind .. i wonder, is she thinking of me too ? i hope my performance was amazing that it was stuck in her head .." ... and what parfait assumed was right.

raspberry cannot let go of parfait's performance in her head. it was so amazing ! raspberry often thinks of parfait that sometimes raspberry will just suddenly get flustered out of nowhere and makes raspberry mousse cookie confused. "you alright, raspberry ? your face's red. did you catch a cold ?" "n-no im fine !! im fine, i was just thinking of something ..." answered raspberry cookie all cocky and nervous. ".. you better not think of anything weird ..." said raspberry mousse.

raspberry then playfully hit raspberry mousse because of what he said. "i-im not thinking about anything weird alright ??? its just that, parfait cookie's performance ... it was ... amazing !!! ahh ~" raspberry then dramatically falls on the floor on purpose. "oh, well. yes. id have to agree the popstar's performance was quite amazing if i do say so myself. id like her to perform here often."
raspberry then rised from the floor, cleaning herself and acted normal again, however, she is still thinking of parfait cookie.

the end.

ah, well im surprised you made it this far .. i hope you liked it !! and thank you for reading ~

total words: 880
total characters: 4806

🎉 You've finished reading ₊˚ପ⊹ [ 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 ] • parfait cookie x raspberry cookie 🎉