part 1

@btswrittenforyou
Y/n's POV
I'm y/n. Kim y/n first year student in XXX University of Korea. I live with my dad and my mom, well stepmother to be honest. But then, she was never the type of stepmother shown in Cinderella. After the death of my real mom when I was 8, I felt kinda lonely. My dad was lonely himself. My stepmother was actually my dad's bestfriend. She took care of him very well. They both fell in love, it was difficult for me at first, but then I also loved her and accepted her as my mom. They both love me a lot and have always treated me as their princess.

As my usual routine I woke up and got ready to go to the uni. "Good morning sweetheart", "Good morning Princess." My dad and stepmom greeted me with their most cheerful voices. "And here's your breakfast" my stepmom brought in some pancakes. "OK bye, I'll leave for Uni."

I went out and met Ava who was waiting for me. "Hey y/nie" Ava chirped in. We hopped in my dad's car and the driver took us to the uni.

Me and Ava got down from the car and headed towards the university. I could feel everyone's eyes on me, but then I was used to it. I opened my locker to see some delicious food items and some letters. I did get them everyday. I kept them back in my locker." Omg..these are increasing day by day. Can I take this juice" Ava asked. I say yes and she jumps with joy.

I saw crowd gathering after two or three lockers, only to see girls throwing themselves over the famous guy in the college . Jungkook. No. THE JEON JUNGKOOK. Heartthrob of the campus, very handsome and hot.

"Jungkook will you accept these flowers. I bought them for you" a random girl asked. "Hahaha, and why would I'll accept flowers from you. I'm sorry but I don't like you. Just don't come behind me again"

Every girl fell for him. Me too, but no one except Ava knows this. The first class bell rang and we got into our classes. Jungkook is in the second year of uni.

The class got over. I and Ava headed towards the cafeteria only to see Jungkook and his two besties Taehyung and Jimin being surrounded by girls. Taehyung and Jimin are the playful one's, but Jungkook is the cold one. Usually no one has seen him laughing alone smiling.
I got a call from dad. I picked it up. "Hey love" he sounded a bit excited. "Hey dad" . "Come home early, we are having a dinner with one of our collaborators, I am in my office. Talk to mom and decided for you dress and stuffs" he said. "OK dad. I'll be home earlier. Bye dad." "Bye love. Take care" with that he declined the call.
"Ava, dad asked me to go home early. So are you coming with me or staying in college?" I'll come with you y/nie. I'll be filled with boredom staying here. " said Ava. We both headed to our respective homes.

At home.
Hey mom!! I went in happily. " Hey y/n , I guess dad told you about the dinner? So how about getting yourself dolled up?!" Mom seemed more excited than always.. " I can get ready on my own..also you seem to be more excited mom." Mom was quick enough to reply" I heard they have a son and he is very handsome. How about you and their son get to know each other." "No Mom. I'll go and get ready."

I came into my room and decided to pick appropriate dress which I could wear to the dinner.

I decided to go with light make up

      Now I got ready, I went downstairs to show my mom my dress

Now I got ready, I went downstairs to show my mom my dress. A good thing, dad was also present there. "Omg y/nie you look so pretty!!" my mom squealed with happiness. "You look gorgeous princess!" my dad exclaimed.

And so we left the house to go , meet and have dinner with dad's collaborator.

No one's pov
The car ride was silent but not uncomfortable. Some sweet music was playing in the background. Y/n started talking and then the elders also decided to make their way into her conversation. They arrived the restaurant. They went inside to already see the other family sitting. They made their way towards the table.