STAY WITH HER

Fengjiu went to bed with a relief. She simply solved Dijun's suspicions.

'I have to keep my tongue under control. Otherwise everything will be happen faster than my calculation. Shenye must have smashed every valuable items right now. He is really pitiful.'

------------------------------------------------------------

Next morning...

'No.  You should have talked to me before doing such a thing.'

Fengjiu stopped Dijun  who came to Manor to live with her. He is standing outside of her manor with his laggage.

'Your highness, I think Lord Xize is right. Its time for you to start a life together.' Chacha took donghua's side.

'Chacha, you....'

Fengjiu acted like she is against to live with him. But she was waiting for him from the early morning. Of course, he will move here to protect her from Miao Lou.

But.... Donghua's next words took away her breath.

'Fine. Since you  don't like it , I will return to Qinan palace.'

He turned around with pouting lips. All the maids who carrying his things also turned.

What is happening? I was joking....

Fengjiu blocked his way and said to him.' Okay. You can stay here.'

Fengjiu :,'Chacha, Put his laggage in my room.'

Donghua gazed at her surprisingly. When did she became so bold?

'Xiaobai, I can't promise you to be disciplined when we are on bed.'

That mischievous smile.

'I mean..... Chacha, bring a new bed to my room and place it far from my bed. Atleast two metres.'

Chacha looked at Dijun for his permission. He nodded at her.

'Chacha, do what she said. She is reserved. So she need time.'

'Yes lord Xize.' Chacha and other maids bowed and left with laggage.

'I didn't expect that you will allow me to stay with you.' Donghua told her on their way to room.

'Living in a room is nothing. Our child is old enough to run errands. '

'Huh? Our child? ' He stopped on his tracks.

'I remember, In mortal realm ....... We didn't..... '

Fengjiu laughed. 'I was joking. But I enjoyed your reaction. '

'Xiaobai, for a moment I really desired to know that how will our future child look like. '

Exactly like you Dijun.
Fengjiu smiled when she remembered how gungun resembles donghua.

They together entered into their home.

--------------------------------------------------------------

At  Mengchun courtyard.......

Shenye couldn't remember about yesterday. So he asked to the steward.

'Lord Shenye, After getting drunk you created a commotion here. Later, you started to smash every valuable items. It was princess Aranya who told us to not disturb you. She let you breakdown this manor.'

'Aranya didn't stop me? '

Steward : 'Maybe because her highness was in a good mood. I heard that Lord Xize, moved here to stay with her Highness. '

Shenyi couldn't believe those words.

'What did you say?  Lord Xize moved to this palace to live with her highness.! '

The Steward bowed at him and told. 'Yes, your Excellency. '

Shenyi dismissed that steward.

Aranya is the same Aranya. But Lord Xize and Su moye.....

[He couldn't find any difference between Aranya and Fengjiu since Fengjiu acted well.]

--------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the late update.... Many things came up, that's why.... May be my next update also will be late.

Thank you❤❤❤