Chapter 25

After Sana taking a shower she continue to study while Tzuyu respect her privacy she leave the latter in her room while she stay at the living room.

3 hours later Sana feel tired already so she close her book and check the latter.

"Aigooo.." Sana smile the moment she saw Tzuyu fall asleep at the couch while watching television. "You're so pretty." Sana mumbled as she gently caressed Tzuyu's face..

Tzuyu immediately feel Sana's presence so she slowly open her eyes.

"Hi, Girlfriend." Sana sweetly said to her.

"Hi (´∩。• ᵕ •。∩') .." Tzuyu smile back as she pull Sana closer to her. "Are you done???."

"Yes. I feel tired already so I decided to stop. I will just continue it again later."

"That's good to hear."

"You should stay at my room. You feel uncomfortable here."

"It's alright. I don't want to distract you earlier that's why I decided to stay here."

"Thank you for being considerate to me."

"You're welcome (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤.."

Sana check the time. "Let's go the e-mart. I also need to feel fresh air."

"Okay..."

-

Meanwhile, after studying at the Academy Mina decided to have her dinner outside so she went to the nearest restaurant and luckily Dahyun who also there saw her...

"Ohhh, Mina Unnie.."

"Dahyunie??."

"Yes it's me (´∩。• ᵕ •。∩') .."

"Whoah, it's been a while since the last time I saw you."

"Yeah it's been a while Unnie."

"I was with Momo Chan earlier, did you guys meet??."

"No, I haven't meet her because I accompany my friend to do some errands earlier."

"Ah, I see."

"Unnie, are you going to eat?."

"Yes."

"Oh, nice timing. I will also have my dinner too. I'll treat you Unnie."

"Really?."

"Yeah..."

"Okay (´∩。• ᵕ •。∩') ..."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"It's just a small world, you're also close with Tzuyu. Momo told me.

"Yeah. She's been my friend first since we attend in Hanlim."

"I see."

"Tzuyu is a nice person, I heard that you're living next door to her."

"Yeah."

"Are you guy's close with each other???.'

"Maybe?." Mina just smile. "She's nice but these past few days I haven't seen her."

"Ah, maybe because she's always with Sana Unnie."

"Yeah, I think so." Mina said as she just smile to Dahyun.

-

Sana and Tzuyu went to the e-mart to buy some groceries.

"Tzu, don't you have class tomorrow?."