Chapter 1 ep4

I lay here while this disgusting slob is on top of me I lay here in shock and I cry and cry after when he was finished with me I lay there with my eyes wide open while every tear falls out from my eyes he gets up and walks away while his friends open the big abandoned factory door.Hey boss where the girl what I miss,she in the fuckin room laying there like a slut he laughs in his deep creepy voice,alright boys I'm heading home watch this slut for me Ok! Boss said Carlos and Pablo.Boomy walks over to Samantha and sits in the chair across from her he feels so bad for her but he knows he can't rat on Marco because Marco knows where his wife and family lives,Samantha lays there shaking boomy gets up and see looks at him thinking he was going to rape her she whispers ....please..don't he whispers back I'm not going to I was handing u a blanket.Boomy covers her while he sits back down and watches his funny cat videos and eats the cheese puffs,Pablo and Carlos head out and boomy has to watch Samantha.

24hours since they kidnapped Samantha:
HOLD ON MEGAN IM CALL YOU BACK LATER IM BOUT TO GO INSIDE AND ORDER MYSELF A COFFEE! *bleep* as Lola hangs up the phone,where is Samantha it's 12 she should be in there by 8 lemme call joe Murphy,she calls joe Hello he says joe this Lola from I-tech why hasn't Samantha here at the shop yet joe: let me try calling her hold on, wonder where she is dial Samantha phone sorry you have reach me please call back on the beep *beeeppp* mhm that's strange Lola: yes joe  joe:her phone off and that's weird head over to her apartment and see if she ok she probably sick lola:ok I'm head over there now since I'm on lunch break bye bye now.

Lola heads over to Samantha apartment:
Where is this girls apartment I never been down on crescent street before *texts joe what's her door number* joe: 307, mhm this is the right door number Lola walks up a little closer as she was about to knock the door was already opened. Samantha front door cracks open and Lola walks inside helloo...Samantha? Lola walks around the Apartment searching for Samantha Lola looks thru everything and sees the living room a mess, and walks out and closes the apartment door.Betty comes out singing:They said I'm crazy but they like it's loca loca,Hey pretty lady this big boobs can u spare me 50 dollars as Betty smiles with her crooked and black teeth,ugh here you go don't be wasting that on any cigarettes as Lola walks by in her red bottoms down the hall.

Samantha gets up grab the towel and clothes Marco put for her....