!?

[Y/N'sPOV]:

As I look into the futon, Ruka simply hugs my waist and saying nothing...

(Ruka): How long has it been...

(Y/N): I...it's been a while...

(Ruka): ...

She slowly pulls herself upward to face me...

(Y/N): Wai-

(Ruka): *Chu*

(Y/N): !?

I try to push her away from me, yet her strength proved to be greater than mine... She soon stopped and cuddle me like a doll...

(Y/N): Ruka...

(Ruka): Sorry, Y/N... but I can't hold onto my feelings anymore...

I was put in a state of disbelieve...

(Y/N): Why can't you be my little brother... all of us would take good care of you... I would take good care of you...

Has she always been like this? I did saw her as a sister figure... but I've never thought that she thinks the same way... all the time, I was treating her as a friend... yet I didn't notice her intention...

(Y/N): Ruka...

I gently hug her and cuddled onto her...

(Y/N): Sorry for not noticing your feelings, Ruka...

She buries her face onto me and started tearing up...

I lend her my shoulder to cry... but as I comforts her, a loud flapping sound can be heard from the window frame...

(Y/N): What?

Ruka quickly sprung up from shock and I walked towards the window frame to take a look...

(Ruka): Wh-what is it...

I looked outside, but there's nothing but the ferns and grass outside of the window. However, I took another look at it to see a feather sitting on the frame...

(Y/N): Nothing... probably just a crow...

[Meanwhile...]

... ...

(?): This is bad...I need to inform Momiji about this...