The apoligie

(Splash) and with that her mask fell off ,Sebastian turned around looking at ciel and then saw princess in the patio all wet "I'm so sorry princess"said ciel "my lady are you alright"said Sebastian " oh yea it's okay,stuff like this always happens"said princess "really..."said ciel "uhh no"said princess,ciel holded his hand out but Sebastian came from behind but tripped and pushed over ciel "my lord I'm so sorry" said Sebastian ,ciel opened his eyes and he was right on top of princess,he looked at her but her face was bright red and she looked really nervous.princess looked down at ciel "ummm ciel could you maybe get off of me"said princess "uhh what? I mean yes!"said ciel but while he got off of her he took a glance at her eyes and blushed a little "my lord please hurry up and get off of the lady"said Sebastian while helping her up "the thank you"said princess while covering herself embarrassed because she was all wet and her close molded into her hips and breast."dear lord I'm sorry Madame"said Sebastian while covering her with a towel "Sebastian please get her some new clothes"said ciel "yes, my lord" said Sebastian "please come with me" said ciel "okay" said princess.and ciel led her to a room "you will change here"said ciel "thank you" said princess and ciel closed the doors .