91. Inquiry!

You had been standing there not even hearing what Uncle Psy told you to sit down, you're too scared, looking at your condition he couldn't help but took out his phone "Uncle Psy, are you calling Jungkook?"

he stopped to looked at you giving strange look, you tell him not to call and not to tell him about this matter, this has nothing to do with him, even it's big matter, he thought that you didn't want to worried him that's why you didn't want to call Jungkook.

All the way hospital, Uncle Psy help you to bring Yuri and she's in the emergency, hotel room locked the location and check the surveillance cameras to find out what had happened there, you already called her brother anxiously but secretary Suzy picked up the calls, they're on the way to hospital.

Uncle Psy told you to go as he'll look after there and inform but you didn't move at all, you and uncle Psy's clothes are covered in blood, both's current appearance was terrifying that waiting patients are scared and stay away from you both, your eyes were red from crying and hair was messy but fortunately you're a girl, if you're a man, everyone would almost think that you're a murderer.

You waited there for half an hour beside emergency door, you had to wait until you find out that she was safe and sound.

_____

Seokjin and Suzy's expression was doubtful as you couldn't talk properly on the phone and only sent message telling that.

'Your sister is in trouble, hurry up and go to the hospital.'

hearing your shaky voice, Suzy guess but didn't dare to think in heart, there something big might happen you to react like that? after 15 minutes Seokjin and Suzy came and saw what's the matter, Yuri had lost so much blood, you're afraid looking at her brother's cold gaze.

You're too direct to him when you call him, it was rude if  Yuri find out, she'll be make fun of you.

"What's going on.?"

your shoulder was held, the aura on his body was especially like that of a family member and it made you feel very safe, your nose was even more sour as you bit lower lip, couldn't say anything but tears kept falling, you cried badly.

he felt his heart thump, it was as if something sharp was piercing his heart, he saw you covered in blood, you're not in your right condition to explain anything, so uncle Psy tell everyone what he knew and witness, because he also don't know much why your friend suddenly asked you to come and attempted suicide.

"Is the person inside now, Yuri.?"

you felt sorry, you blame yourself but Seokjin asked Suzy to take care of you, he'll look after his sister, Suzy brought you to near by hotel and asked you to take a shower then change the clean clothes, Uncle Psy also did, you wanted to stay but secretary Suzy told you that Mr Kim will handle so you go back to rest.

But you refused, she was unable to convince you so you again returned to the hospital to see, Seokjin frowned seeing you there, so you could only explain that you wanted to wait there with them, he didn't said anything.

You sat down on the chair, you found your legs badly trembling, Suzy support you with concern, after hour emergency door opened, all quickly stood up and you staggered forward but large hands caught you, your eyes coincidentally met his calm eyes.

"Be careful." he said with deep voice, you nodded, doctor called the family member and Seokjin went front, doctor inform that Yuri was out of danger, however she had lost her blood so she's weak, her cut was deep, she might have lose her life, if delay her to bring into the hospital.

After hearing she's fine now, your heart that had been hanging finally calm down, your legs went soft and you fell backwards, Suzy immediately came shouting.