92. Sarang (Love)

Bomi and park Jaesang followed you like protective bodyguards, thinking that this man might be coveting their Young Madame? That would not do!

Seokjin was staring at you and he knew he was being rude but he couldn't help it.

They looked too alike.
Every time he saw you, he felt even more strongly in his heart, it was a familiar feeling, could it be that the blood relationship between relatives was guiding him.? last night, he obtained the investigation information that Suzy gave him, all the detailed information about Your background, he has spent the night reading all the information not even missing single word.

He discovered that not only was this girl's temperament very familiar to that woman's but even their way of speaking and handling matters was very Similar, if it wasn't for their different appearance, he would probably think that they were the same person, there was something in his heart that he wanted to say but didn't dare to admit it, after all this matter was very important, if anything went wrong, two people might be hurt.

Therefore, he still needed to be careful.

Bomi was originally wanted to rejected but he looked like a gentleman, so after your agreement she didn't say anything but she need to protect Young Madame, Seokjin lead you to the near by cafe, Bomi wanted to come along, so you can't really refuse her and tell her to stay a little far because Seokjin wanted to inquiry about matter.

Uncle Psy and Bomi stand a little far away from the place you're sitting opposite of Seokjin and praised the place, since it was quiet even it's nearby hospital, after sitting there for few minutes, he suddenly take out photo and placed Infront of you.

"Does Miss Yoo know something like this.?"

You doubtfully reached out to look at the photo, it looked like golden safe lock, you had saw this somewhere else but you don't exactly remember where! you smiled "May I ask Mr. Kim, if there is anything special about this safe lock!"

"Actually, there is nothing special about it?" he smiled sadly, his voice was much calmer "It is almost exactly the same as all the safety locks but this one is special because of its material and it's back."

Material and the back?
You paused and looked carefully and find out, it's different from the ordinary safety lockers "This safe lock is custom-made by my grandfather." you nodded "But from this photo, I can only see the front, the back can't be seen at all."

He handed another picture that contains back of safe lock's, you didn't know the difference first but suddenly heard Bomi shouting from behind.

"Young Madame, there are words engraved on the back."

You looked at and noticed that there was words carved on the back.

Sarang

"What do these words mean.?"

Bomi asked doubtfully, until now she still didn't understand Seokjin's intention, he asked about the safe lock but why? you didn't usually come to contact with this things, so how could you know?

Sarang?

It mean Love? you definitely don't know if he have any bad intention to ask you about this kind of things, you're not familiar with these things "Mr Kim, why did you suddenly ask this?"

He felt that it was hard to say, after a moment he swallowed his words and changed his words "Miss Yoo, have you never seen this safe lock before?" you frowned and shook your head "I've never seen this before." you put back pictures and handed back to him "Mr Kim, did you lose this lock? are you looking for it now?"