93. give him to her!

Her voice was soft and weak like she was short of breath, when you heard her voice your nose turn sour and eyes instantly turned red, you didn't answer but stay still in call, she heavily sighed and apologized for yesterday's behaviour "Yesterday, I didn't want to see you, are you angry with me? or are you blaming me? I'm sorry, Y/n. I was in a bad mood yesterday, I didn't want to live, but...."

"But what?" your voice was cold "I saved you, so you blame me?"

She sobbed apologizing "I'm sorry, y/n can you forgive me this time? I want to see you today, can you come to the hospital to see me? I have a lot to tell you."

"Go to the hospital to see you?" you sneered, you also have a temper and self respect after all "Are you sure I will not be rejected by you again?"

God knows how uncomfortable you felt when you heard her screaming that she didn't want to see you yesterday. "I won't Y/n, it was my fault yesterday, I promise you that this incident will never happen again, can you come over? if you don't want to then tell me where you are, I will go and find you."

she really get down from the bed, you can heard the sound and stopped her, you couldn't bear at the end and tell her to rest, you'll go there later, she smiled and lie down, because you still care about her, she'll wait for you to come, after hanging phone you look at screen with complicated heart, it's your problem that you're soft hearted, you really gave in again.

Forget it, you should go and see her, after all she almost died this time.

Hearing you wanted to go out, Uncle Psy and Bomi followed you, Suzy was accompanied Yuri, you knocked the door and she opened the door being a little surprised but greeted with smile and let you in then went out because Yuri asked her that she wanted to talk alone with you.

Suzy was surprised but left gestured you to go in, Suzy, Bomi and Uncle Psy was left outside the ward.

When you entered, you saw her pitifully sitting on the bed, her wrist was wrapped with a bandage but there was still dried blood stained, she hasn't recovered fully, you frowned and said her to lie down, her eyes were red.

"I'm waiting for you." she reached out her hand to grabbed your hand "I said I would come and I would definitely come." you sat down beside bed "Tell me, why did you call me here?"

She apologized again for yesterday, you didn't answer.

"Actually, I have thought about suicide for a long time but I didn't do anything because I was afraid, I'm so afraid of pain, Y/n but .... when I thought about you ignoring me, I feel bad, I feel like I really deserve to die, Jungkook is clearly your husband but i fell in love with the same man as you ..."

Your heart moved, did she regret this? was she confessing to you? then will you choose to forgive her?

"Actually, I fell in love with Young Master Jeon at first sight, when I first saw him, I couldn't help but like him, as you can see most of the time, I took the initiative to approach him, Young Master Jeon didn't really reject me, so I was very happy but do you know why I dared to let myself approach him? it was because I thought you would definitely be with the child's father in the future, so I didn't worried about the development of my feelings for Young Master Jeon, that's why things have come to this..... Y/n, I originally wanted to not let you know about this matter, I will tell you personally after I have dealt with everything but I didn't expect you to know so quickly, I really feel sorry for you." she took deep breath.

"So you choose to commit suicide to end your life like this?"

"I am sorry." she tightly bit her lower lip "Y/n, I'm really very sorry but I really like Young Master Jeon, if I were alive I would not be able to watch him with others, that's why I feel like I won't separate you and Young Master Jeon until I die, but .... why did you save me.?"