94. Coward!!

Next day you wanted to go out, Uncle Psy and Bomi was ready to come along but you rejected them telling that you can go with your own, you're not child and you can handle yourself, they don't have to follow everywhere, you just wanted to go met with your friend to reminisce old times.

You tell them to keep a secret for you and don't tell anything to Jungkook for time being.

With Bomi's persuading uncle Psy ready to sent you and you didn't refuse, you wanted to go to the Jennie's place personally but Uncle Psy sent you and told that he'll come to pick you up later, seeing you at her door Jennie was surprised.

"Why did you suddenly come? could it be that Haijiang Villa is not used to living?"

She teased, your expression was extremely ugly and there's no trace of happiness, she talked a lot and then realized something wasn't good "What's wrong with you.?"

You pursed your lips looking at her blankly "Can I stay here for a few days?"

"Are you for real? did you two quarrel again?"

she noticed the sadness in your eyes and nodded, she give you the key as she have something to buy and went towards store, you have many things to share with her, you both just know each other like 3 months ago but she was really good to you, Yuri was also good but both's actions was completely different.

Jennie didn't approach Jungkook and would speak from distance but Yuri would approach and talk closely, Jennie have sharp tongue but wouldn't force you to do anything, people's are really different.

You went to the living room and sat there for a while and then laid down feeling tired, you had sleep but your heart was restless and mind was mess, you fell asleep there on the sofa.

When she came back from groceries shopping, she didn't disturb you and went to made supper after 20 minutes you woke up by hunger, you didn't had the much appetite in the noon so you didn't eat much but you're not alone after all, there is still a small life in your stomach.

So the baby is hungry.

This kind of feeling naturally spread to you and wake up seeing unfamiliar environment but remember you came to Jennie's place and looked at the empty house.

"Jennie?"

No one replied, could it be that Jennie hadn't come back yet? you're puzzled and about to call her but she came from kitchen with plates "You finally woke up? quickly wash your hands and prepare to eat." you're stunned and asked when she come back "I've been back for a long time and saw that you slept like a pig so I didn't disturb you."

She said smiling and give you the plate, she made stir fried rice and soup "Y/n, don't just sit there stupidly, quickly get up and wash your hands to eat, I made dinner so later on you have to wash the dishes."

you're initially stunned but nodded then got up to wash hands "Of course." you both sat and eat foods, her cooking skills is not bad, it was tasty to eat, you almost eat all the foods, she asked what's the problem or you had quarrel with your husband again, you stop eating and seriously stared before started to eat and asked if she thought that you and Jungkook can have happy life, in her opinion, you're his wife and it's natural for husband to likes his wife, you tell that you're pregnant.

She was stunned for a moment before asking She can see it! even you didn't tell her personally, what's the wrong being pregnant? it'll be adding sweets on cake in relationship, if you give him a child, his position will be stable and no other woman dare to came between you two but the problem is child was not his.

You said like as if you're mocking yourself, Jennie didn't realize at first but after a moment she was stiff and stop eating when she heard that the child was not Jungkook's! she widened her eyes and swallowed the food in her mouth not believing what you just expose!