95. So far away!!

Yes, you wanted to be friends with her but you don't have anything to do with Jeonghan, so you didn't say anything and walked out, she originally thought that you would came back to her but you directly walked out, she was so angry that her chest hurt.

She was stunned for seconds before get up and chased after you but saw a familiar figure coming outside blocking your path.

You didn't expect to met him, you're stunned but pretend not to see and walked past him, his eyes are red when he saw you after long time but when you walked past him, he felt as if his heart had been stabbed fiercely, he quickly reacted and chased after you.

"Y/n!"

He grabbed your arms, your expression changed and quickly pulled back "Let go of me." your actions was so intense that he couldn't help but frowned "You didn't even want me to help you? Y/n, just how much do you hate me? you hate me so much that you don't even want to look at me or accept my help?"

You stupidly looked at him "Elder brother, you have helped me many times before, I already own you a lot, I cannot own you anymore." he smiled bitterly "So you also know that you own me a lot, anyway you own me so much, then what does it matter if you own me more?"

Jennie's anger calm, if Jeonghan didn't come in time, she might had been hit you hard for treating her like that, She's so disappointed at you, why you can't face problem?

Since Jeonghan already came here, he would not let you go, if you own him to pay back then he would let you sum another, it doesn't matter you're so stubborn and don't want to come but he grab your shoulder before pulling in, he just missed you for almost two months.! you have changed a lot, you looked more beautiful and you have gained weight, your baby bump is bulged visibly that he can clearly see, his eyes darkened.

"Jeon Jeonghan, let go of me.. let go of me."

You struggled, when he heard you calling his name, he finally get rid of the pain he has been in for the past days, one must know that you had suddenly disappeared from the Jeon family, the Jeon family couldn't see you and even the company, when he heard Jennie called him, he wasn't in mood but after hearing your matter he speed all the way here just to see you leaving but now you're with him standing Infront of him again.

However, when he thought that you had been staying with Jungkook these days, his heart felt as if it was pricked by needles.

You really want to leave but couldn't, he keep grabbing your wrist, you could only sat down calmly saying that you don't need his help but Jennie poked her nose "Deputy Director Jeon, thank goodness you came, we have something very important that we need your help with."

you gritted your teeth with anger and interrupted again, Jeonghan looked at you expressionlessly but then smiled bitterly "What if it was someone else? do you accept anyone who helped you other than me.?"

You tell that you can't replay his favor if he keep increasing, Jennie was so mad at you and rolled her eyes, you both friends looked like with some kind of battle, one object then other explain but both in opposite side.

"Jennie, do you have to stand against me.?" you sneered, she also looked at you firmly, even if you angry, she'll do that, you coldly looked at her, she raised her eyes.

You excused yourself telling that you have matter to attend and stood up, no one stop you this time, Jennie wanted to but Jeonghan stop her, her eyes turned red from anxiety but at the end let you go and sat back to talk with Jeonghan about the matter.

Jennie rolled her eyes, she was not stupid, of course she knew that she couldn't tell Jeonghan everything so she make up, telling that the first Miss Kim's daughter was pregnant but her friend was abandoned by man, she was pregnant and committee suicide because she couldn't take it anymore, but the thing is man was married and that mistress tell that she's pregnant but don't know if she's telling the truth so she have to find out if she really is pregnant by that man!