Chapter 3- Getting the twins back

Trina was in the living room watching a random movie in the TV when she heard a door slamming. It couldn't be her father, he only came in the next three hours. Probably Corey but he usually didn't slam the doors, it was her thing. She got up from the couch and went upstairs, to her brother's room. She entered and saw her brother falling face fist on his bed.
" You okay?"
"Do you remember that girl that was our neighbour but moved to the other side of the town when the music club kicked her out?"
" You mean Riley?"
"She told me what happened to the twins."
"And Laney? "
"She doesn't know anything about it"
Trina sighed and sat next to his little brother. She patted his head until her looked at her.
"So what happened?"
And Corey told her.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Corey rang the Kujira's house doorbell. An asian woman opened the door and smiled at the teen.
"Hello Corey"
"Hum... Hello Mrs. Kujira, are Kin and Kon home?"
" Yes, we are"
Both turned around and looked at the two twins.
"Can we talk alone with Corey, mim?"
Mrs.Kujira didn't reply but smiled sweetly and walked away saying that she was in the kitchen. Kon told Corey to sit down.
" We know that Riley told you what happened. And we're sorry about it. I mean sure we had our reasons to leave the band and they were probably selfish but we are sorry."
Corey just stared at them as Kin continued his brother's speech.
"We understand if you hate us now and we..."
"I don't hate you guys. I don't care of what you did I just want to be your friend again and get Grojband back. Riley texted me that she told the principal that the music club stole your information and if you two want to quit you can. So what do you say? Grojband forever?"
Corey smiled as he sticked his arm to them. The twins did the same, but placed their hands on Corey's.
" Grojband forever"

I know, I know. Shortest and lamest thing ever. But don't blame me, I got writer's block. But hey Kin and Kon are back, that's a good thing.
XOXO EatingSnowflakes