Celeste

"Why do you always do this Cyleste?" Mimi said staring at me like i was breaking her heart,"You really need to break outta this anti-social introvert crap. It was cute when we were younger cause it makes you seem mysterious and illusive. But now its just weird."

We were sitting in the resturaunt World Famous. This had been a hot spot for as long as I've known. Undoubtly best know for their gourmet egg rolls. I had my favoite order of Griot Rolls and Nami nibbled on her order of garlic parmesean fries.

"How is it weird Nami? Just cause i dont wanna be crammed in a VIP section filled with niggas i dont know? Thats your thing not mine. I aint tryna be in that little funky ass club."

Nami has been trying to get me to come to the newest hot spot in Fort Lauderdale for sometime now. Im just not really into going to a small hot packed club, filled with horny drunk guys hittin on me. The guys being anywhere between the ages of 18-80. I thought i had something real once, and since finding out it wasnt, I just havent wanted to jump back into the club scene at all.

"Your coochie gonna shrivle up and die."

"Better than it bursting into flames or sucking in the souls of all men like a walking Black Hole in Gucci," I joked.

A couple guys at the table next to us burst out laughing, no doubt ease dropping into our back and forth banter. I turned and locked eyes with the most deepest brown eyes Ive ever seen. He held my gaze and when he smiled i blushed.

"Something funny?" Nami said to the guys. Not sure if her tone was flirty or just pure attitude.

"Our bad, didnt mean to listen but her response was so quick i almost spit out my flop." Handsome number 1 said.

"Yeah shorty, that was mean but funny." That response came from Handsome number 2.

I immediatley felt shy and that I needed to go. Almost like she felt my uneasiness, Nami went in for the kill.

"Ya'll think my friend fuckable right?"

"NAMI WHAT THE FUCK?" I said loudly.

Both guys were stunned to silence, and not knowing if that was a good or bad thing, i hid my face in my hands.

"Honestly," Handsome #1 said, "She's funny as hell..."

Oh God, he started with personality. Im ugly and this is humiliating, I thought.

"...But fuckable,No. She seem like the 'Wife-Type' to me."

Wife Type? My insides were doing backflips, but i couldnt deny that was one hell of a complement.

    "Okay," Nami said, "and you Mister Sir?"

     Internally my mind screamed for Nami to shut up. I just wanted the ground to open up and swallow me to get me away from the most awkward outting ever.

     Handsome #2 looked at me. Those deep brown eyes were really looking at me, taking me in and making me feel vulerable and exposed. He rose from his seat and approached our table. As if noticing the cue his friend followed sitting next to Nami. Handsome #2 sat in the empty seat beside me while still maintaining this eye contact with me that started to make me a little dizzy, but excited.

     "First of all, my name is Manuel. Whats yours?" He extended his hand to me, instinct made me grab it. He pressed his lips against my skin and electricty shot through my entire body.

     "Cyleste Lewis," I blurted out,Ugh why'd I say my last name? Embarrasing.

     "Okay Ms. Lewis, to answer your friend. Your sense of humour is impressive but you are beautiful. From the dimple in your cheek when you chew, to the shade of pale green on your toes. The fairy anklette that you wear that matched your necklace and tattoo on you left calve," Manuel moved closer and put his arm around my chair. I was two seconds from spontanouely combusting, and then he said, "Your are most certainly wife type, and yes you are very very...fuckable."

To Be Continued...