26."The Imprint Of The Past."

"Ugh

"Ugh..." I whimpered touching the back of my head, I hissed feeling swelling and bandage around my head, I sat up on bed screwing my eyes open, It isn't my room... The dull grey sky was in Show by frameless windows, ahead me I looked around the ball-shaped ceiling lamp right side of the bed and transparent wardrobe.

This is Azriel's room, I wrinkled my face because of head pain. Azriel was holding me in his arms last night, Ear-splitting malicious gunfire noise was drilling in my head I was holding Azriel tightly wishing that gunfire pandemonium would stop,

I felt left by Azriel's embrace as I was jerked back harshly, I try to look around to see anyone but the darkness was blinding me... I ajar my mouth to call Azriel between stabbing gunfire. Instead of his name, a painful whimper left my mouth as something heavy hit on the back of my head my knees gave in along with my eyes instantly.

I groaned running my hand on the bandage around my head.

'Azriel Harrington mafia leader, He killed my father' Jasper's words didn't leave my head since this left from his mouth, I had a hunch that they Azriel Harrington Dominic Hale and Dennis Black three of them are mobsters but... Seeing Dominic and Dennis being kind to me and Azriel saved me these things covered my that doubt even this, that Azriel shot Caleb without any second thought a normal person couldn't have done that and that night when Dominic and Dennis beat someone which Dominic accepted these things but I cast aside that thought.

Azriel killed his uncle I looked down at my hands in my crossed leg lap, My head was whirling with many thoughts but nothing was making any sense to me... What do those documents hold...? Every time I try to puzzle everything together it tangles more, There is something no... There is a lot that is missing, And on top of that something in me isn't accepting Jasper's words why would Azriel kill his uncle...? The answer came instantly for power and position as Jasper said but my mind is refusing to take it that he could kill his uncle.

What Maria told me about Azriel, a boy who lost his parents couldn't kill his uncle... I looked up the door got opened, Maria came in joining her brows together, She sat beside me on the bed. "How did I come here, Maria?" I questioned her looking around the room.

"I got a call from Dominic he asked me to come urgently so I came here and I saw you lying unconscious on the couch your head was bleeding Mr Harrington took you in here in his room because your room was dishevelled." Maria elucidated giving me a sympathetic look. "Mr Harrington called the doctor and after treating you doctor left dear." Maria sat beside me.

He took me here to his room... "Maria... Where is Azriel right now?" I questioned. "Mr Harrington sat here whole night beside you but left early this morning with Mr black and Dominic is out of the penthouse." I sighed feeling my head heavy Maria put her hand on mine I looked at her. "You need rest dear." Maria gently squeezed my hand I nodded my head because even after I slept the whole night without any disturbance still my whole body was asking me to rest more. "If you need anything call my name dear," Maria said and got up.