Prologue

A long time a go humans and Mers lived in harmony helping each other with everything when a Mer wanted to learn something about the surface one of the trusted humans would teach them about it same goes for when a human wants to learn something about the Mers. But as we all know some good things must come to an end. One of the most trusted humans did the unthinkable, their name was Jas he was the closest to the Mers until he killed a Mer that Mer was Alpha Trion then suddenly the humans and Mers were no longer friends/allies they were bitter enemies the peaceful atmosphere was gone and replaced with death and chaos.

The High Counsel of the Mers believe it was time to choose a new Prime but instead of one Prime they got two Optimus Prime and Onix Prime, one who guards the Matrix of Leadership while the other guards the Allspark both are twins Onix the oldest and Optimus the youngest until humans attack and Onix disappeared some think he ran away but most of the others think he was taken. The war between humans and Mers did end only because a peace treaty was signed between the two rases sadly they no long can live together so no one can make another war so while humans started to forget about the Mers and only called them legends and fairy tales while for the Mers it was always fresh on their minds until another war broke out in their own home between the autobots and decepticons. Optimus Prime is the leader of the Autobots and Megatron is the leader of the Decepticons.

During all of this Optimus always wondered what happened to his twin Onix deep down he knew something bad happened but couldn't figure out what he can't even feel Onix not in the way that Onix died the Allspark would of return to the Well of the Allspark if Onix died but he's blocked from Onix for some reason.

Now years have passed and a new person has just moved to the beach y'all can probably guess who yep it's Asher he moved closer to the ocean because he felt connected to it plus it was to disobey a certain two grownups now this is where the story will start