9 | RL + Instagram

As soon as the plane landed Sara got her stuff and got into her rented Lamborghini, she headed to the 7 star hotel Claire had got her a suite at. Sara went to administration and asked for the key card, with it in hand she headed to the elevator. Once the doors opened she stepped in, she noticed a brown hair guy in there too. He gave Sara a small smile and said hi which Sara replied with a "Hey". When the elevator  stopped in Sara's floor she stepped out struggling due to the gigantic bags snd suitcases she had, just before the doors shut close the guy stopped it with his arm and grabbed some of her bags "Let me help you" he said "thank you, my room is this way" . He helped her carry her stuff to her room and placed it on the hall of the bedroom "Thank you-" "Sebastian" he completed "thank you Sebastian, I'm Sara by the way" he smiled "nice to meet you Sara, well I gotta get going" "bye" he waved and she closed the door.

After organizing all of her belongings she decided to take a nap, she was planning on going to a party hosted at that same hotel that night.
Waking up a few hours later she started getting ready, quickly after she snapped a picture posted it on insta and left the room.

___________

New post by Saraaa

Caption: Sleep when you are dead

[ Liked by: Clairegray and 18 more - Comments: 8]

Clairegray: Have fun! A get yourself a man sis

Ryanthegray: Sara don't listen to your sister, no boyfriend till you are 50

Blakethegray: Sara darling don't listen to your father, get yourself someone that makes you happy

Saraaa: thank you mom that's why you are my favorite Blakethegray

Ryanthegray: excuse me?! Saraaa

Saraaa: yea you are excused of my page, go go Ryanthegray

Clairegray: that's my sister!

Saraaa: you know it 😉 Clairegray

__________

Sara entered and was already greeted by a man who gave her a cocktail, she wondered around the place quite bored as she didn't know anyone. Sara sat down by the bar and started drinking while in her thoughts "Sara?" She shifted around to see Sebastian standing there looking cute AF "Hi Sebastian" he signaled to the chair next to her "May i join you?" She nodded her head "yes of course" he Sat down and ordered something too, then he looked at her "You look stunning really " he said looking her up and down which made Sara blush a little "Thank you, you look quite handsome yourself".

Time flew by and before they knew it Sebastian and Sara where wondering around the halls of the hotel, they where quite drunk.