who's the blonde girl in pink?

(A/N: this chapter drifts off from what happened in the actual greed island arc i also skipped alot of the training they did LMAO)

a few hours have passed now Gon, Killua and paypal were walking around when paypal felt like they were being watched, but by who?

paypal was looking around trying to find the stalker. Gon notice paypal looking around while they were walking and asked "hey paypal, what are you looking for? it must be important if you've been looking for the past 6 minutes, right?" paypal sighed "i feel like someone's been watching us and i'm trying to find them but maybe i'm just paranoid." "hm, i don't know paypal i feel like we're being watched too." killua said without realizing.

paypal looked up into some trees, "hey, hey do you guys see that in those trees?" paypal said in a quiet tone "hm?" Killua said while looking up "hey, Gon do you see that too?" Killua whispered.

'it looks like they've noticed me following them, i should introduce myself to these poor souls.' she smiled from above.

the blonde girl jumps down from the tree into the path where their standing, "let me introduce myself, my name's biscuit krueger" "biscuit?" gon asked "yeah! but bisky for short" "so what do you want?" killua said in a annoyed tone, "jeez kids were a lot more nicer 35 years ago" bisky mumbled "35 YEARS?!" the three yelled in shock "YOU'RE OLD!" said killua "OH GIVE ME A BREAK IM ONLY 57" gon looked confused, paypal looked like she didn't want to be there and killua was just in shock.

"whatever, i was wondering if i can join your little team." "sure!" gon said with a big smile. "GON!" killua pulled paypal and gon aside and yelled, "GON YOU CAN'T JUST LET HER JOIN US WITHOUT ME AND PAYPAL'S OKAY" "WELL MAYBE PAYPAL WANTS BISKY IN OUR GROUP" Gon said without hesitation. they both look at paypal in a way for her to answer them, "uh, well, i think we should give her a chance, if she betrays us then we'll know to get away from her." paypal said embarrassed, "WELL I DON'T WANT THAT OLD BITCH WITH US" killua said trying not to be mean "killua, please give her a chance, if we know how strong she is, she can help us." paypal said casually in a hope to calm killua down, "fine"

the three turned back to her

"so bitch i guess we're gonna let you join us" killua said while walking away "really?" bisky said surprised "yeah so hurry up or be behind the three of us

"you're so fuckin slow paypal holy shit" gon said while looking back at paypal "EH?!?!? GON WHAT THE FUCK WEREN'T YOU THE ONE WHO WAITED FOR LEOIRORIRO AT THE HUNTER EXAM WHY THE FUCK YOU CALLING PAYPAL SLOW" killua yelled "because, she is slow and i aint waiting for her" gon said back like the bitch he is /j 'these kids are weird' bisky said to herself

(A/N: sorry is chapter was kinda shitty and the next might be shit too, ALSO YEAH I'M GONNA SKIP MOST OF THE BOMBER THING AND YEAH MAYBE I'M GONNA SKIP HALF THE GREED ISLAND ARC ALSO THE LAST PART WHERE GON IS SWEARING IS A JOKE I KNOW HE WOULDN'T SAY THAT ALSO I DONT HATE GON I JUST ADDED THAT FOR NO REASON-)