Get to know me :)

Hey everyone!
i'm Esmee and im a girl from 17 years old.
-
i this "book" i will introduce myself.
-
i'm an avatar and that the fan crew name of Ava Max her fans.
Ava max is an famous artist you can know her from "sweet but psycho" "kings & queens" "Who's laughing now" "salt" and a lot of more songs.
-
i am a lovergirl from Ava Max and i even own a fanpage on instagram, tik tok & twitter :)
its called: "Avamax.mywife"
-
Ava Max is my crush and i was wondering if it would be nice to write some cute maybe "spicy" fanfictions. I will just start with cute fan fictions and stories.
-
this will probaly be most of the time WLW stories. I will maybe change it so boys can also read this.
-
I'm a lesbian so thats the reason why i would love to write about wlw but i will maybe change it into a reader so boys also can read this.
Let me know what you guys will love to read, so i can do inspiration😇
-
Please follow me on social media and please respect the stories i will write because i never wrote stories or fanfictions so i will really try my best.
-
i hope there will be people that are really gonna read this and please let me know in the comments what you would love to read.
-
avamax.mywife is out✨