1.

Kol POV:

We are all packing to go back to Mystic Falls and my heart is breaking when I even think about Davina. Everyone is trying to assure me that she is not there, but she probably is. She loved that town, her friends are there. 

That day I left her the note in Davina's room, that was the worst day of my entire life. We are talking about one thousand years. 

Hope is excited to go to Salvatore school, be with kids her own age. After we finally got rid of hollow, Klaus and Hayley finally let her go. 

Tomorrow morning we have a tour at the school, all of us and Caroline Forbes is the head Mistress. It's going to be an interesting day.

Davina POV: 

I was in my office working when Caroline knocked on my door, we are co head mistress's but we have different offices. 

" Hey Vina, how are you?" 

" I'm great Care, how are you?" she smiled her pity Caroline smile and I knew something was about to go down hill.

" So, we have a new student. She is having a private tour tomorrow at 4pm." I nodded at her to continue. " Her name is Hope Mikaelson." My eyes widen. " They called today and first I didn't even know who it was and when I said yes and did all the talk, I heard her last name."

" don't worry about it Care. I just have to tell the triplets." She smiled at me and we kept talking in my office for a little while. 

It is the first day of school and my kids are in Mystic Falls High, they only take supernatural classes in the afternoon here and eat lunch here. In normal high school they take the mane subjects. I texted them to be home on time for dinner so I can tell them about the Mikaelson's coming. 

Melody POV: 

It's the first day of school, boys left for school and I'm waiting for my best friend to pull up. Her name is Lydia Martin, her and I we rule the school. I told her about the supernatural when we were 12, mom was pissed at me but got over it. 

 she just pulled up and I got in with our coffee's

" Morning, beautiful." she smiled at me, kissing my cheek and taking her coffee. 

" Morning, gorgeous. How are you today?" Lydia is the best person to have around.

" I'm doing great Lyds, how about you?" we started heading to school.

" Better now that I se you Mels." Like how can you not love her. 

" Love you. Mystic Grill with boys after school." Lydia is dating Jakson ( he is a werewolf ) and I'm dating a hybrid from Salvatore boarding school. His name is Alec, he is seventeen years old, has been at the school for two years but we started dating almost a year ago. I love him with all my heart, he is really really tall. 

" Yes, Alec and you have been dating for almost a year now, it's so cute. " We got out of the car and headed to school Matteo was with two boy's he always hang's out with Scott and Stiles. Stiles has been pining over me for ever and the same goes for Matteo pining over Lydia, that's when we see Jackson and Marcus.  

" Hey Boys, Mystic Grill after school?" Jackson and Lydia kissed and Marcus side hugged me.

" I'm down, you called LJ and Alec already? " Marcus asked looking down at me. 

" Not yet, we just talked about it in the car. I'll send Alec a text, you do the same with LJ. " he nodded and we all headed to class. 

Class is boring so I am going to tell you about us. 

Mom fell in love with a Mikaelson when she was 17 years old and she got pregnant, he left her over a letter before she could tell him. She gave birth to us on April 20. 2012 in Mystic Falls Hospital a month before her due date was. First it was Marcus than 6 minutes after it was Matteo and than 3 hours and 8 minutes later it was me. There were complications when she was giving birth to me. She died and the first face I saw was Damon Salvatore's aka my dad's. I know he is not my biological dad but who cares. He was there through all my 16 years from the moment I opened my eyes till today. In the hospital he only let the nurse clean me up the rest he was holding me and not letting me go. Auntie Caroline took a picture of him being mesmorised by me.  Mom says that there is no love like dad has for me, he even broke up with Elena because she was a bitch to me. A month after us Lizzie and Josie were born, Aunt Care's and Ric's kids. Ric and Uncle Stefan died when hell fire was in Mystic Falls aka Care's and Stef's wedding day. A year after that Mom and Auntie Care opened the Salvatore school for young and gifted. We always went half to normal school and half to supernatural school. Marcus met Jackson , I met Lydia and Matteo met Scott and Stiles. Mom and dad wanted us to have lives out side Salvatore school so we do. I have always been really close with my brothers but Marcus and I have a special bond. We love to play sports, pull pranks, party, horse back riding and much more. Marcus and I share friends in Mystic High while Matteo has his own. Two years ago on the first day of school we had to stay at the Salvatore school and give tours, that's when Alec and LJ first came to the school. I saw that Marcus instantly had a crush on LJ, even tho they are completely different, he is a jock and she is a nerd but they are the cutest. Marcus was asking LJ out for months and she kept saying no, it was so funny. He finally asked dad for help and she said yes after Lizzie, Josie and I kept bugging her. They are now happily in love almost year and a half. On the other hand Alec and I become best buds, we would tease each other, play fight, play sports and everyone was shipping us. That summer we were gone for just two weeks so Alec and I were spending a lot of time together. That innocent teasing turned in to a bit more adolty teasing. My dad who is to over-protective was routing for us and than finally he asked me go out near the end of the summer and I become his girlfriend on September 8. last year. 

Some more information is that we found out about our bio dad and his family when we were 10 years old, it made my dad and us stronger. 

Alec had a crush on me since the day one that he came to the school .

LJ is best friends with Josie and I am best friends with Lizzie it just fits that way better, we still do get along and are best friends. 

And mom just called boy ad I for a family dinner which means shit is about to go down. We had to reschedule hang out at the Grill for Wednesday.