<3

Steve is from another time, that's fine things happen- a lot of weird things but it's the way things were and since he's not from this time he's a little behind. He doesn't have much or any knowledge about the internet and it's dangers we were all taught or learned at some point
like shared clouds in fact the other day Tony called you over to look at something while you were walking past.

"Hey y/n, come look at this"

"What?" you walked and leaned over the back of his chair to see what he was going to show you on his laptop

"We're running out of space and someone took 2000 photos, just today"

"And we have no more storage?" you asked

"No not even for reports- who takes that many pictures/"

"Open them up Tony" you encouraged and you didn't know why he hadn't opened them in the first place, you also were thinking about how many selfies you've taken of yourself today-couldn't of been 2000 right?

"You remember what happened last time?" he said

You were bought back to when Clint had some suggestive photos in his phone that he sent his wife when he was on a mission, poor Tony he was just trying to clear space not see his arrow-.

"Okay but there's 2000 they couldn't be bad" you assured him

He clicked the file and opened it up to see pictures from Steve's phone, they were all of birds, or maybe all of the same bird also photos of the sunset and the view of about everything he saw. And he's the one to talk about "living in the moment"

"You've got to be kidding" Tony scrolled to see nothing put the same type of pictures going down and down, and further

"Just delete some" you said walking away dragging your feet, going slow keeping conversation

"What if he notices?"

"We'll tell him it crashed or something"

he made an 'that's a pretty good idea' motion with his head and turned back to the computer cleaning some of Steve camera roll

"At least he knows how to use it," you said now sounding distant being down the hall already

"More of a curse than a blessing" Tony murmured to himself clearing half the damn files.

———————————————

The next incident was when you were all at the aquarium, Peter somehow convinced Tony it would make the team work better together but I think he wanted to swim with the sharks like the complete lunatic he is. All your phones were conveniently dead when you got to the exhibit of stingrays and the team wanted to take a picture, but Steve's phone was charged and he volunteered to take the photo "See I'm not glued to this technology like the rest of yas" he started to put in his password "Yeah yeah, take pictures I'm trying to go buy some sticks of fish" Thor announced "Why would they be selling those here?" you said quickly making a connection "Why not this is where all the fish are" he said back "Living fish Thor" you told him. Loki made a disgusted face listening to the both of you "Can you hurry up with the picture Cap" Sam's patience wasn't thin but we had been waiting a while.

His password was over 30 digits long. He wasn't done typing it in. Like I understand needing to be safe so I guess we can't blame him if he did go through war but by the time his phone opened, it died too so you all sighed after standing there posing in front of the fish tank for like five minutes.

Or the time he almost killed you all about to crash the quinjet by a game of candy crush, seriously he's more obsessed than a Facebook mom I believe last time I checked he was on level eight hundred ninety-six- I didn't even know they went that far.
Another thing he can't get right is texting here is a fine example of what just happened earlier this week.

Avengies gc 🤺

y/n: who wants baskin robbins

Sam: Get me chocolate chip

y/n: ok

Peter: I want strawberry

y/n: you're in the fckn car, come in the store

Steve: What are you guys talking about- Steve Rogers

Steve: Language-Steve Rogers

y/n: I'm getting ice cream

Sam: Did you just state your own name?

Steve: So you know it's me-Steve Rogers

y/n: what flavor??

Sam: We know it's you we have your contact

Peter: With sprinkles

Steve: Vanilla ice cream

Y/n: you're not getting sprinkles you should have come in

Steve: I didn't ask for sprinkles

Sam: She's not talking to you

You: I'm talking to peter

Steve: O.K

Peter: wow.

Sam: How long have you been signing your name on texts?

Next time, you should just call actually, speaking of calls we should go back to the times where Steve had to figure out facetime like grandpa

"Hello?" you said confused by a black screen you heard his voice but it was muffled he must of butt-dialed you again
"Am I in America's ass?" you said and he took his phone out of his pocket "Steve Rogers speaking" he said putting the phone up to his ear "I know it's me y/n, you called me this is a facetime" you explained and he backed the phone up to see your face "Oh hey" he smiled it was pretty cute especially how oblivious he was to use the device "Where are you?" you laughed
"I'm with Nat she came to pick up the bike she left," he said looking out at her. She was on a mission and was on her motorcycle but had to literally jump onto another car abandoning her bike there but this one was hers so they came back to retrieve it. "Ok well, good luck gramps," you said to him "Hey what did I tell you guys about calling me gra-" you hung up before he could finish.

The worst was when Steve started posting or rather "blogging" his daily life, it was fine with gym pictures; typical and there was the occasional food selfie he'd take it dinner especially when Wanda cooked you're pretty sure he has every one of her meals documented on his account. One time he actually went live on Instagram during one of Starks party's, he got up to 10k viewers in like 10 minutes I mean he's Captain America, and he's an avenger, and he's with Tony Stark, and Thor... maybe you're a bit upset that you didn't get 10k views in 10 minutes but that's neither here nor there the point is he had to end it early because he wasn't even supposed to be recording anything because this party was to celebrate the new suit Tony had just made to show at a mini-stark expo Steve didn't reply care and just looked at the comments with the camera at a terrible angle, these designs couldn't be that important to him he thought; plus Tony always zoned out or did anything else when he'd share his story's about his life and before the ice. When Tony began to talk about it Pepper watched him speak, as he went on she looked into the crowd then over to the corner only to see Steve live on his phone at the front of the audience. She had to run by and end it snatching Steve's phone in the process and scolding him for not listening, as Pepper should #girlboss.