Chapter 1

y/n POV

All my life I have been pushed aside ignored basically. You may know my father Klaus Mikaelson. The Big bad hybrid. You see when my father met my mother who happened to be a Werewolf.

 The hooked up, and never spoke again. 

Until...

My dad found out this Werewolf girl was pregnant. Which for a vampire isn't possible but, since he was born a Werewolf it was possible.

 Anyway fast forward a bunch of stuff happened but, mother had died giving birth to what they thought was only my sister.

 A group of witch had kidnapped her wanting to sacrifice my sister for more power. My mom became a hybrid like my father with the blood of me, and my sisters blood turning her. 

Then I came out but, by then my father, and uncle Elijah had left to go save my sister. Marcel had found me though. I always loved Marcel more than my father he basically raised me. He took me to Davina while going to help save my sister. 

7 Years later...

I ended up being raised by Marcel, and my Aunt Davina, Uncle Kol. At the time the hollow was going after my sister wanting to kill her so she could live.

 My parents did know I lived but, they just left me to my brother, and Kol, Davina.  My father actually wanted to give me to the hollow instead of my sister. 

My aunt, and uncle wouldn't let that happen though. They sent me away to Mystic Falls with some friends until the hollow thing blew over. I stayed with my Uncle Damon, and Aunt Elena until I was 15. 

I went back to New Orleans to see my brother, and my only family that actually cared. What I didn't expect was to come home to my sister, and mother right in front of me. What happened next truly broke my heart.

"Uhh who are you?" My mother asked me. 

I scoffed 

"Wow you really don't recognize me? I mean I didn't expect any less of you. You didn't even care for me as a baby."

"Mom? what is she talking about?" Hope said to my mother. 

"I...I think it's your sister." 

That's when Uncle Kol, and Aunt Davina came in. 

"y/n!!" Davina said running to me. 

"Hey Aunt D I missed you."  "Hey don't forget me my darling niece." Kol laughs

"I missed you too Uncle Kol!"   "What the Hell is this?" Hayley shouts

"Oh you don't know well these two basically raised me along with Marcel. Since you didn't give a damn about me. Even when Klaus wanted to offer me up to the hollow to keep darling hope safe."

"W..what" My mother says 

"Oh yeah that happened alright although these two here sent me off somewhere safe so that wouldn't happen. I just came back today to see them". 

"I..we didn't know." 

"Of course you didn't. You know what I'm done I'm leaving. I'll see you guys later."

3rd Person POV

Hayley: You guys knew the whole time, and didn't say ANYTHING?!!

Kol: Well it's not like you lot ever cared for her.

Davina: Do you even know what she has gone through

Marcel: Hey. do you guys know when y/n..oh hope, hayley

Hope: You guys really knew? 

Elijah: May I ask what the commotion is about? 

Hayley: Elijah these three have been raising y/n.

BaElijah: Who?

Kol: See that is WHY she doesn't want to be around you guys 

Rebekah: What in the bloody hell is going on?

Hayley: These three have kept the fact that I had a second daughter a secret

Freya: Y/n? it's no secret we just never saw her

Klaus ALRIGHT what's with all the SHOUTING? 

Hayley: Klaus did you really want to give our other daughter y/n to the hollow?

Back To y/n POV

I went to a local apartment of Marcels to think. My own MOTHER didn't know who I was. My sister didn't even know she had a sister. I mean how shitty can a girls life get. My so called dad was willing to give me to an evil ancient spirit to protect his other daughter hope. 

I...just feel so lost I have literally 3 people who I can call family. Other than that I have no one. 

As I stand outside the bedroom balcony staring down the streets of french quarter. I feel a gust of wind then I hear a voice...

"Are you lost?" The voice simply asks 

I am so lost. 

Then the next thing I know I come face to face with a shadow with bright glowing eyes reaching its hand out to me. I feel myself taking it without a second thought but, the next thing I know I'm being lifted off the ground. 

As I am being pulled through the sky basically flying. 

I've never felt this peaceful.