Chapter 5

Peter's POV

As I watch y/n sleep I can't help but, not be mad about yesterday. I hate to say it but, she did beat me. Only because I let her. She seems to like it here. I think even the lost boys like having her here so do I to be honest. 

She notices I'm watching her so she sits up. Well it's about time you woke up sleeping beauty.  

"Sorry all that lost boy ass kicking takes a toll on me."

 Well speaking of that I'm gonna pretend that you didn't do that yesterday.

 "Oh Peter you love me. Hey so I was wondering if you could get me some salt, and some candles just like normal ones." 

What would this be for? 

"I just was gonna astral project myself to New Orleans to see my small family back there if your okay with?"

  I could do that but, tell me is all this magic you've been doing is it dangerous?  "Well only if I do to much but, I really haven't done much I just need like 10 minutes."  Fine but, be careful. 

"I'll be okay Peter my body will be here."

y/n POV

Thanks Peter I'll be out in a minute I wanna apologize for you know kicking Felix's ass yesterday.  I felt like making an entrance so I magically put on my best badass outfit. I then went to the door. I used a spell to make the door dramatically open then I strutted my stuff. Catching all the lost boys attention. 

Even Peter...Who gets up, and walks towards me. 

"What was that?"

"What was that?"

  You haven't heard of a dramatic entrance? I was feeling bored. You have to admit I can strut my stuff.  I smirk. 

"y/n."

  Peter? Whatever I thought you'd like it where Felix? Oh never mind I found him bye Peter. 

Uh Felix? 

"Oh y/n hi here to kick my ass again?"

 No Felix I'm actually here to say sorry I got carried away I never got to well that a lot.  

"It's fine that was quite the entrance you made."

 At least you like it I thought Peter would too but, he's being weird. Well I got to go. Bye Felix. "Bye y/n" 

I decided to head back to the hut wanting start the spell but, I'm stopped by Peter. Oh uh hi Peter. I was just on the way to start my spell. 

"y/n."

 What Peter?  He doesn't say anything but, grabs my wrist pulling me with him to the hut. Once the door shuts I escape his grip 

Peter what the bloody hell?!!  

"We need to talk." About what Peter I haven't done anything? "That entrance you made you had all my lost boys drooling." Okay? boys tend to do that? 

Peter's POV

I see y/n heading back to the hut. I hurry stopping her. "Oh uh hi Peter. I was jsut on the way to start my spell.  

y/n.  

"What Peter?"

 I grab her wrist dragging her behind me back to the hut. Once we get inside she escapes my hold.  

"Peter what the bloody hell?!"

  We need to talk y/n. "About what Peter I haven't done anything?"  Well that little stunt you pulled earlier had all the boys drooling. 

"Okay? boys tend to do that?" I don't think you understand y/n. you are mine. I don't like the way they look at you.  I see her stop, and smirk.

"Okay...let me see if I understand you."

  Let's see if you do  "Because...I am "yours." I can't be friends with other boys?"

  You can be friends with ugly boys. 

"Peter I am NOT yours. We are NOT dating. So I can do whatever I please."  I step closer to her as she take two steps back. Do I make you nervous y/n?  

"You do no such thing."  

Really? 

"Peter I want to do my spell we can talk about what ever this is later."

  You know I don't think I want you to do such spell.  Her face drops. "Peter, I am giving you one warning right here, and now. I am doing this spell with or without your "permission" If you try to stop me let's just say I won't be so nice."  

Is that a threat luv? "Peter I just want to see my brother let him know I'm okay."  Sorry luv I can't take that chance of them finding you. I tell her as I blew some sleeping powder in her face. Knocking her out cold. Right before she passed out I heard her whisper "You will regret this Peter Pan." 

y/n POV

As I bicker with Peter I realize he's jealous. I smirk but, what he says next had me infuriated. "You know I don't think I want you to do such spell."

  Peter, I am giving you one warning right here, and now. I am doing this spell with or without your "permission" If you try to stop me let's just say I won't be so nice.

"Is that a threat luv?"

  Peter I just want to see my brother let him know I'm okay. The last words I hear before he blew some powder in my face. "Sorry luv I can't take the chance of them finding you." Right before my eyes close I tell him you will regret this Peter Pan.