012

Leigh woke in bed and sighed. Things with her and Tom had been tense since she had told him that Max was trying to go for full custody of the baby.

She walked downstairs and made herself a cup of tea. Leigh sat there and sighed. She didn't know why Max had suddenly decided that he wanted custody of a baby that may not have been his.

Leigh looked up as Tom walked into the kitchen. He smiled and kissed her. "You okay?" He asked as he looked at her.

Leigh nodded and smiled. She sighed. "I'm good. I just don't want to have to deal with Max Tyler today. But he just has to be the boss at the school I work in."

Tom smiled. "Don't let him annoy you. It's what he wants. A reaction from you," he told her.

Leigh nodded and sighed. She looked at him. "I know. But I'm busy not in the mood today," she said.

Tom kissed her again and sighed. "It'll be okay."

***
The two of them went into work. Leigh saw Olivia. She walked over to her. "Hey. You okay?" She asked.

Olivia nodded. "Yeah. I'm trying to keep Max as distracted as I can. So that you can get this sorted."

Leigh took her hand and smiled. "I'm grateful. I truly am," she told her.

Olivia sighed as she smiled. She looked at her. "Having a ton of sex. It isn't easy. I'm so sore."

"Give it a break then. Liv, this isn't fair on you," Leigh said as she looked at her.

"I have to do this. For you. I don't want you to lose your baby. Especially not to him."

Leigh held her sister close and smiled. "I'm truly grateful. I love you."

"Love you too my beautiful big sister."

***
Leigh was sitting in her classroom. She looked up as Max walked in. He smirked. "Hey. How's my baby?"

Leigh rolled her eyes. She looked at him. "Don't. Just don't. I can't be bothered with this Max. Leave me alone. And then when the baby has been born, I'll get a DNA test."

Max smirked. "What? You're saying it's not mine?" He asked.

Leigh rolled her eyes. "Leave me alone. I literally can't stand to look at you. So leave me alone," she told him as she stood up and went to walk off.

Max grabbed her arm. "So you cheated when we were together?" He asked as he looked into her eyes.

Leigh scoffed. "Not like you never cheated on me is it? With all the women you've been with."

"I'm a man."

"You call yourself a man? That's a laugh. Leave me alone."

***
Leigh walked into the staffroom. She looked at Olivia. "Your man is doing my head in."

"Why?"

"Because he won't leave me alone. I'm sick of him," Leigh told her as she looked at her sister.

Olivia sighed as she looked at her. "I'm sorry. I thought I had helped by keeping him distracted."

"It's not you. It's him. I'm sick of it. I am so tempted to get a restraining order. It's driving me to the point of insanity."

Olivia sighed and nodded. "I'll do what I can to help you. I'll stay with him more."

Leigh frowned and nodded. But she had no idea how things with Max Tyler were about to get worse.