Chapter 2

Third POV:
His mom... and brother... Mira.. yato... Tohru... and finally Casper. They all laid on the floor, lifeless. Blood pools around them. Kazai is on the urge of crying. He had to find out who killed his family. The only people that loved him.

Kazai ran outside, running towards the forest. Going faster and faster into he fell onto his knees. He breathed heavily, trying to catch his breathe. He then felt a hand pull him back. "A-AH!-"

He woke up on the floor. A loud ringing noise in his ears. He heard a soft voice, "Let me help you."

Kazais POV:

And hand helped me up. It was a small boy, he looked around me age. I went to rub his next and felt some holes. I screamed in panic. "Now calm down." The soft boy said holding up a mirror.

I check the mysterious holes on my neck and looked like a vampires bite. Did the soft boy did this?! "Do you d-do this?..." I asked hesitant.

"Of course not! My dear friend Renji over here." He said introducing this tall ghost like male.

He was so pale. It wasn't normal. "You must be wondering dear, why the hell your here and ended up like this~ Well.. your friends were all worthless. Blood tasted horrible! But yours... it's so special... so if put all the clues together. You are now a vampire. And also my toy!" The tall man spook in joy, but you could tell he was emotionless and cold hearted.

"V-vampire?!... T-toy..?!" I spoke, I started shaking and crying. I was so scared for my life. What else was he going to do to me. I'm only t-ten years old!

"Yes my slave. Now stand up you worthless monster and please me." He said walking towards me. The soft boy before had left when the tall man spoke.

The man walked towards me and started undressing me. I started kicking and crying. "Now now my love... this won't be bad at all!~" he said slowly, as he kept undressing me as I was naked.

"You have such a lovely body.. I might just wanna touch and abuse it~" he said as he slowly undressed himself.

Third POV:

Kazai laid there with hickeys, bruises, red marks all over his body. While the rapist of a man Renji drink his coffee watching the poor boy trembling.

Kazai soonly woke up after a little nap. He tried sitting up but he couldn't. His whole body was numb. "Morning slave... oh I forgot.. you must now call me Daddy. If you disobey me I'll have to punish you. So be careful~" he said seductively in my ear, it hurt.

"Yes D-daddy.." I said softly, I didn't want to get hurt anymore by this man.