Chapter 13

Y/n's pov: ⚠️ Sex ⚠️

I woke up suddenly before my alarm, I was startled for some reason. I don't know why, nothing or no one was in my room but I just woke up quickly. I decided I might as well get ready, I'm not tired I actually feel refreshed. I got out of bed and took a longer shower than I normally do, since I have more time of course and I didn't rush to get ready. I took my time getting ready and I went downstairs, I walked into the dinning hall and sat down with my friends.

"Hey guys" I smile, sitting down with them, "Morning" Blaise says to me and the others smile, Mattheo walks into the hall and I look at him, we make eye contact and he turns and walks out. "Did I really upset him that much" I say, "He takes things really personally, don't think it's all your fault" Draco comforts me, "Yea, anyways I'm going to get to class, see you guys later" I say getting up and the wave goodbye to me.

I walk to class and sit down at my table in potions, soon Cedric joins me and then follows Mattheo. The whole class I try to talk to him but he ignores me, I say his name to get his attention while Snape is talking, "Am I interrupting your conversation Ms. Potter" Snape says loudly in front of the whole class, "No, sorry sir" I say and sit quiet for the rest of the lesson.

Once class is finished I try and catch up with Mattheo but get lost in a crowd of people, I go to my next class and the classes after that. Not getting a word from Mattheo, I feel bad for calling him jealous but I wasn't lying. He was feeling that way for no reason, I didn't even do anything and its not my fault he's been taught not to trust. But it hurts, I thought he knew me better than that.

I walk into the common room and see Pansy, Draco and Blaise sitting on a sofa, "Do you guys know where Mattheo is?" I ask, "He's in his room, if you want to talk to him now would probably be a good time" Pansy says, "Thanks" I reply and quickly head upstairs. I knock on his door, "Go away" he yells, I knock again, "I said go away" he shouts again, I knock one final time and he stomps over to the door and opens it, "What!?" he exclaims, "Oh" he says when he realizes it's me.

"Can I come in?" I ask, "Whatever" he says walking over to his bed and sitting down with his feet on the floor, I walk in and lock the door. "What do you want?" he asks, "I wanted to apologize" I say walking over to him. "Ok, apologize then" he says, I grab the rope from his dresser. I tie the ends on either side of his bed, "What are you doing?" he asks, I go behind him and tie the rope around his hands behind his back.

He tries to move his hands but the ropes won't let him, "This is my apology" I grin. I slowly take my shirt off and throw it to the side, his eyes widen, I put my hair in a ponytail and slowly kneel. I then begin undoing his belt and he takes a deep breath, I slowly unzip his zipper all while maintaining eye contact with him. I pull down his pants and underwear, he moves his hips forward. I continue looking up at him, I move my mouth closer to his dick.

I softly kiss the tip and continue going down lower, I kiss back up to his tip and he's biting his lip. I then lick up and down his dick, he's fully hard now, "That didn't take long" I laugh and his breathing speeds up, I put my mouth around his dick only taking his tip inside my mouth. He groans, I move my mouth down, he goes deeper inside my throat. I slowly move my head up and down taking in more of him every downward move, I start going faster and I begin gagging a little but I keep going.

I then start using my hands since my mouth can go that far down, he tries to hold in his sounds, taking short small breaths. "Do you want me to stop?" I lift up and he shakes his head, "Then let me hear you pretty boy" I seduce going back down and sucking on his dick. "Ohh" he groans, "Fuck" he whispers under his breath, he starts moving his hips forward. "Don't move, if you want me to go faster just say that" I say, he bites his tongue.