23

Chresanto's POV

Last Night After I Was Kidnapped Dre Told Me a Needed His Money, And I'm Out. I Just Needed To Make More Money So I Can Be Done With This Game And Get My Baby Back. I Had No Where Else To Stay Since I Left My Mama At Home. So I Stayed At Bahja's House.

"GoodMorning Baby." She Smiled.

"Um, Morning."

We Were Laying In Her Bed, She Had On No Clothes And I Didn't Either. My Eyes Got Big And I Got Up Out The Bed Snatching All My Clothes. I Put On My Boxers And Got All My Shit Up.

"Where You Going Chres." She Said Sitting Up.

"I Gotta' Get My Ass Outta' Here." I Said Putting On My Clothes.

"You Can't Just Fuck, And Leave!" She Yelled.

"Like Hell I Won't."

I Grabbed My Keys And Walked Out Her House, I Don't Care About My Mama Being Home I Need To Shower.

Once I Got Home And Did What I Needed To Do, I Drove To School. When I Got There They Had Prom Flyers Everywhere, I Had The Perfect Plan To Get My Baby Back.

Liyah's POV

Jaay And I Were Talking, I Never Seen Chres This Morning and It Kills Me That We Not Talking But He Needs To Get It Together.

" L You Going To Prom?" Jaay Said.

"Nope, End Of Discussion." I Sighed.

I Sitting In My Class That I Had Before Lunch, I Was Starving. I Finished My Work, Then Went To My Locker. A Note Slipped Out.

"Come To The Cafeteria."

I Sighed And Put My Books Away, I Grabbed My Purse And Walked Into The Cafeteria. As Soon As He Saw Me Chres Jumped On A Table And Started Yelling.

"Hey, I Need Everybody Attention!"

The Cafeteria Got Quiet.

"So, As Y'all Know Me And My Babygirl Recently Broke Up. Yea, That Lil Baby Right There. We Broke Up Because Of Me, And I'm Not No Pussy Or Nothing But I Miss Her. I'm Here Right Now To Ask You."

"Babygirl, Will You Go To Prom With Me?" He Said Getting On His Knee With Some Roses.

"Will You Show Up If I Say Yes?"

"Yes I Promise."

"I Forgive You, And Yes I'll Go To Prom Wirh You Chres."

Everybody Started Clapping, And He Came Over To Me. He Slid The Ring On My Finger And Handed Me The Bouquet Of Roses.

Chresanto's POV

"So Does This Mean We Back Together?"

"We'll Work On That." She Said Kissing My Cheek.

"Alright, Let's Go Eat." I Smiled.

I'm Happy To Have Her Back, But This Bahja Thing Got Me Feeling Twisted. I Can't Remember Anything That Happened All I Remember Was Coming In Her House, And Me Laying Down In The Guest Bedroom.

Liyah Got Some Cheese Fries And Juice, I Got The Same And We Sat Down With Our Friends. Jacob Came Over There And Sat Down. I Looked At Craig And He Nodded, Liyah Grabbed My Hand And I Just Told Her To Chill.

"Hey, You Guys This Is My Girl Alondra."

"Hey." Everybody Said Dryly.

I Seen The Girl Mugging A'Liyah Everytime She Talked. It Was Irritating Me, I Wanted To Say Something. Soon The Bellrung For Us To Head Back To Class.

Aliyah's Pov

I Was Late As Usual To My Next And Last Class, I Turned Around A Felt Someone Push My Back Into My Locker. I Took A Deep Breath And Tried Not To Replay The Events Of Years Ago. I Opened My Eyes And Jacob Was Standing Infront Me.

"What Jacob?" I Said Pushing Him.

He Looked At Me And Grabbed A Strand Of My Curly Hair. I Grabbed My Phone And Dialed Chres's Number, Jacob Took My Phone And Threw It Across The Hall. I Started To Run And He Yanked My Arm, Pushing Me Back Into My Locker.

"Leave-"

I Started Screaming But He Smashed His Hard Lips Into Mine. I Squirmed And Tried To Push Him But He Was Too Strong. Tears Started To Fall And He Stopped.

"See You Later." He Said Biting His Lip.

I Sat On The Ground And Cried. I Can't Believe This Happened Again.

"A'Liyah?!" I Heard Someone Say.

I Looked Up And Seen Jaay Standing Above Me.

"What Happened, You Okay?" He Said Helping Me Stand Up.

"Nothing." I Said.

"Li, You Shaking. I Can See That Something Happened. You Look Like My Daughter When She Gets Upset."

"You Have A Daughter." I Said Wiping My Tears.

"Her Name Is Si'Mira, She's 2. But What Happened."

I Decided To Tell Him Everything That Happened With Me And Prince. Even The Whole New York Situation. Jaay Hugged Me And Gave Me My Phone. He Stood Up And Walked Away.

"Where Are You Going?!" I Asked.

"I'm Going To Find That Nigga." He Said.