What's My Name- Sam Wilson ⚠️

In honor of Mackie's birthday, I decided to write this😏

(It's really hard to believe he's in his forties when he looks THAT GOOD)

Happy birthday to my Captain America ❤️

⚠️= Badly written smut ahead

/////////

"I don't get it Sam, you leave this house and stay out all the night but the second I leave to go hang out with my friend- it's a problem?" I semi-yelled at Sam. I angrily stopped to our bedroom with him trailing me.

"You were out with a dude, y/n. So yes, it's a fucking problem" I rolled my eyes and walked fully into our room, trying to close the door in his face but he stopped me from doing so

"He's my best friend! We've been friends since kindergarten!"

"He wants you, and you know it! Look at the way he stares at you- the way he talks to you"

"You're so dramatic, Sam. He doesn't look at me any type of way- and definitely doesn't talk to me no kind of way. You're just being jealous"

"And I have every right to be" He shrugged

I huffed and started to wrap my hair up. I'm not arguing with his ass.

"Alright dude. Whatever you say" I said, dismissing the whole situation

I finished tying my scarf and slipped my bonnet on my head when I turned to look at Sam. He didn't even attempt to mask the pissed off look upon this face

"So, I'm 'dude' now?" He asked after a few seconds of eye-contact

"Sam please" I groaned

"Nah, fuck that. You called me 'dude', so obviously I have to remind you who the hell I am"

He walked over to me, grabbing my chin and slightly tilting my head backwards.

"What's my name, y/n?" He asked in a deep, seductive voice.

My body started to heat up and my stomach tightened. He knew he had succeeded when I was forced to cross my legs and look away from his gaze.

"I can't hear you baby, what's my name?" He let go of my chin and started to unbuckle his belt. My eyes widened at the sight of his pants dropping- revealing his boxers that failed to hide his erection. I must have looked like a deer caught in headlights.

"Can't remember? Should I remind you?"

I nodded and he pointed to floor. I quickly got on my knees in front of him.