chapter 7

When the three arrived at the mall, they immediately got out of the car and walked in, finding the must-go-to shops and skimming through what they had. They had been at the mall for about an hour and a half, Sapnap had purchased bubble tea for all three of them, Quackity had bought a black leather choker with spikes lacing it and a metal ring hanging from it, Karl had purchased at least 3 plushies, and Sapnap had found a new pair of converse he particularly liked.

Everything was going great; the three were enjoying themselves until Quackity spotted an all too familiar ex-boyfriend of his. Someone he would never forget.

Fucking.

Schlatt.

Karl and Sapnap both knew Schlatt. They had tried warning Quackity not to fall into the same trap everyone else who dated him fell into but Quackity didn't listen, and he paid the price.

Quackity stood frozen, starting to shake slightly as terrible memories of his ex flooded his mind. Karl and Sapnap noticed this, they looked back towards the boy and tried to ask him what was wrong to no avail. After a moment of them trying to bring Quackity out of his thoughts, Karl touched his shoulder, making him flinch. He looked back up at Karl, then back at Schlatt, who had also noticed Quackity standing there and was now smirking at him from across the food court.

Karl followed Quackity's gaze and Sapnap followed the action not long after. A small "Oh," came from their mouths before pure anger and annoyment towards the taller man took over. Schlatt was now walking over to the three like they were long lost friends.

"Well hello there sugar pumpkin~" Schlatt purred, going up to Quackity and using his finger to raise his chin so they were making eye contact. Quackity was tearing up, desperately trying not to cry.

"Don't fucking touch him," Sapnap remarked, pushing the other back and away from Quackity. Schlatt tumbled over his feet before regaining balance and staring daggers into Sapnap. He then unexpectedly charged at the slightly smaller male, knocking him back and causing a nosebleed.

Sapnap wiped his nose before looking back at the blood on his hands. He looked at Karl who nodded in response. Before Quacktiy could comprehend what was going on, Karl grabbed his arm and pulled him into the bathroom. He pulled Quackity into his arms and held him there.

That hug was the most comforting hug he had felt in a long time. It felt so warm and so full of love. He held Quackity close to his chest while rubbing his back and whispering sweet nothings into his ear. After a moment of Karl comforting Quackity, Sapnap walked into the bathroom holding a large duck plushie and a box of pocky.

He placed the items on the countertops and walked over to the boys to join the hug. Quackity swore he could've felt a kiss placed on the top of his head. They pulled away after another moment. "You okay Big Q?" Sapnap asked, a worried expression on his face. There was a smear mark under his nose from where he had wiped away the blood from his nosebleed.

Quackity sniffled and then nodded. "Y-yeah. I'm okay"

"Here," Sapnap started, walking over to the countertop and grabbing the duck plushie and the box of pocky, "these are for you"

"S-sap you didn't have to I-" He was cut off by Sapnap shoving the gifts in his face, insisting he take them. And so he did. The plush was so soft he shoved his face in it and just relaxed himself. He'd save the box of pocky for later.

"Hey you guys wanna hang out at my place? My parents are gone all weekend so you could stay over if you wanted to as well," Karl suggested, wrapping his arm around the smaller boy and slowly rubbing his hand up and down his shoulder to comfort him a bit more.

Quackity tensed at first, worried Sapnap would get upset, but after no reaction from Sapnap, Quackity relaxed into the touch, nodding as a response to Karl's previous statement. "Yeah my parents don't really care so," Quackity spoke, his voice small but audible nonetheless.

If he was being honest, a night at Karl's sounded amazing. He would be with Karl and Sapnap all night. The people he was fucking in love with. And he wouldn't have to deal with his drunk-ass mother getting it on from the other room.

Sapnap thought for a moment before responding. "Yeah ok, let's go to Karl's. I can tell my parents I'm staying the night and I have a hunch they won't mind."

Karl smiled, removing his arm from Quackity's shoulder and instead lacing their fingers together. Quackity squeezed Karl's hand and Karl squeezed back.

They left the mall and hopped into the car. "Anyone want food while we're out?" Sapnap asked, pulling out of the mall. Sure they had been in a mall the entire time, but all they had purchased when it came to eating was the boba tea and the box of pocky Sapnap bought for Quackity.

"McDonalds?" Quackity suggested. It was what usually popped into his mind when it came to eating out. Sapnap looked over at Karl who nodded enthusiastically. "McDonalds it is," Sapnap stated, continuing to drive.

Quackity felt so safe with them. If he could, he wanted to spend his entire life with these boys; little did he know, they would easily trade their lives for the smaller male.

~~~

(A/N)

waifu (writer): ughhhhhhhhhhhhh. Im sorry for not posting in so long!!! Schools been a bitch. And lately my motivation for things have been nonexistent. I wanna put out good content for you guys but you cant really do that when youre not motivated to write anything good yanno? Im working on the first chapter of 017 but im gonna be out of town this weekend so idk when itll be out. Please just be patient with me!!! <3