Chapter 39: Change

Isabelle woke up with her head laying on Jared's chest with his arms wrapped tightly around her, keeping her pinned against him. She remembered last night, how they had not done it once, twice, or three times, but four. They did it four times last night and it was amazing.

Isabelle felt the need to pee and moved her legs, only to find them so sore, she could barely move them. If she knew that her legs would be this sore in the morning after doing it four times, she didn't think she would have done it that many times. But then again, thinking about last night, she probably wouldn't change anything.

Jared was also keeping Isabelle pinned to him so there was really no way that she could get out of his arms. So she just laid there for a little bit, hoping that it would just go away if she didn't move. No such luck for her. She tried moving again, ignoring the soreness between her legs, but Jared only tightened his arms around her. He then rolled over. He was now laying on top of her with no chance for her to escape now. His head was nestled between her breast and Isabelle looked up at the sky, as if praying he would wake up so she could escape.

It didn't help that he felt his friend become hard against her thigh, making her wet instantly. It most certainly didn't help her urge to pee. After enough was enough, she finally smacked him on the head and yelled, "Jared! Get off of me!" He woke instantly and Isabelle pushed him off the bed. He tumbled to the ground with a smack and she jumped out of bed, running to the bathroom as fast as she could to relieve herself.

Once she was done, she stood up with a sigh of relief. She washed her hands and everything else and was about to head out of the bathroom when she noticed something different on her. There was a shape on her lower right hip that hadn't been there before. She wondered what it was. It was shaped like half a circle, or half a moon more likely. She soon brushed it off though as a thought that it could just be that Jared had gripped her a bit to hard there while they were doing it.

She wrapped herself in a robe that was hanging in the bathroom and walked out of it only to see Jared sitting on the bed, glaring at her, but also had somewhat of a playful look in his eyes. "Don't push me off the bed again."

Isabelle raised an eyebrow at that, "or what?"

"Or I'll do this," Jared yelled slightly and jumped off the bed, grabbing her, and pinning her to it. Isabelle laughed as he did that and looked up at him. "I love you," he said.

Isabelle grinned, "I love you too.""Want to go for another round?" Jared asked her.Isabelle was about to answer yes but shook her head, "no, I don't think I can take another round. My legs are to sore and can barely move."

"I can loosen them up for you though," Jared said at loud before saying through their mate link, plus, I want to get it where you won't be able to get out of bed at all for a few days. That would be just lovely. All I want to do to you is keep doing this because I love you so much and I can't get enough of you. You make me complete, even if I am just holding you.

Isabelle blushed but shook her head, "nope, sorry, not going to happen. At least not today."Jared pouted, "please?"

Isabelle shook her head, "nope." Jared then gave her puppy eyes and that was to hard to resist so she eventually answered, "fine, but not as much as you said you would, I would like to be able to walk still."

Jared grinned and took off her robe in a flash and had her legs spread wide before he was thrusting into her quickly. Isabelle moaned and closed her eyes. Her soreness from her legs disappeared as she got caught up in the feeling of him hitting her sweet spot.

Suddenly, she let out a scream. Jared stopped mid thrust and looked at worriedly, "are you okay?"

Isabelle didn't answer, she only pushed Jared off and out of her before she fell out of bed and onto the ground. Her entire body start spasming and she couldn't control it. She heard bones pop and herself bend into a different form that wasn't natural to her. Somewhere off in the distance, she heard Jared calling out to her, telling her everything was going to be alright.

Isabelle knew everything wasn't going to be alright, it was just so much pain. She didn't think she would be able to last through it. She'd rather die than go through this much pain.

She then blacked out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, here's your next update, I hope you like it! Anyways, I was going to make this chapter longer but I decided to leave it off there. The next chapter is what I was going to add to this chapter but I decided not to do it. I hope you like it!

Here's your riddle that I think is harder, what do you think?

In the valley of the green glass door. There is a pool but no water, apples but no grapes, school but no learning, trees but no branches, teeth but no mouths, Halloween but no candy, and mirrors but no reflections. Why is this?

Vote

Comment

Share