The land of eternity

"We're here." A gentle voice spoke. You were half asleep, in a day dream. But the excitement came soaring through you immediately. You quickly stood up and followed Kazuha to the front. "Wow." You were speechless. The view was amazing. The color schemes were incredible. The purples caught your eyes the most. The view of the harbor and the mountains in the back was breathtaking. You can't wait to explore it.

The ship was getting close to docking. You saw a figure standing there. Waiting for someone. You knew who it was at first sight. A man with blonde hair. He looked at the fleet with a friendly expression on his face. His green eyes searching for the new guest he was meeting in Inazuma. His red and black Inazuman outfit complements  the vision that's on him.

The fleet docked and the three of you jumped off. A pleasant wind greeted you as your feet met the ground. Thoma walked up to the three of you. "You're back! And who did you bring with you?" He cocked his head to the side eyeing you. "A friend from the traveler is a friend from us." Beidou smiled proudly.

"Would you like to introduce yourselfs?" She asked you both. You nodded and let Thoma speak first. "I'm Thoma. I'm the housekeeper at the Kamisato estate but most people in Inazuma know me as the 'fixer'." He put a hand on his chest. "I hope I can be of assistance." He bowed. "It's nice to meet you Thoma. I'm y/n. I really wanted to visit Inazuma again. Glad I met these amazing people." You gestured to Kazuha and Beidou.

Beidou spoke up. "We actually need to be headed back now. This wild sea never rests."Kazuha spoke next. "Take care y/n it'll be alright." You waved them goodbye after a quick thank you and stood next to Thoma. "So what do we do first?" You asked Thoma. You probably need a travelers permit before you can explore. "First, maybe some food?" Thoma smiled.

The two of you arrived at a small food stand. The smell was simply amazing. The sweet and savoury scents mixing together. "What do you want to try?" Thoma asked. "Hmmm." You thought for a second before deciding on a sweet dish. "I'd love a tricoloured dango!" Thoma smiled. "Coming right up." The food arrived and the two of you decided to sit at the water. "So, what's your story?" Thoma spoke up after a while. Both your tricoulered dango's on your laps. "Well my parents are actually from here but we moved away when I was pretty young do therefore the clothing. Always wanted to check it out myself though." Another lie. Let's add it to the lie count.

You'll tell them all when you find the one who caused this to happen. Thoma nodded. "Ah, I understand. Well I'm glad you decided to come back! Try the dango I'm sure you'll love it. Oh and don't worry this is a welcome gift from me." You smiled eyeing the delicious looking dango. It had three colours, therefore the name. Green, white and pink. The sweet smell enraptured you. You dug in. Choosing the top colour first. It was very sweet and chewy.

Birds where chirping in the background, and you could hear the waves crashing against the rocks. Animals you didn't see before quickly running past you. Inazuma was already on the top of your list of beautiful places. The colours. The colours, that's it. The scenery is just great already. The other islands in the distance will be even better. But you're content with what you have already. One step closer to the truth. And one step to a better life.

"This is amazing." You smiled a close eyed smile. "Thank you Thoma." He rubbed the back of his neck. "It's really no problem. So, let's talk about what's gonna happen next." You nodded. Mouth still chewing on pieces of Dango. "You'll need a travelers permit. Luckily I have some great connections. I'll have to get you off this island first though." "Alright." You said.

Thoma got worried. Not knowing you and directing you to the dangerous areas on the first day. He thought you would've been scared. He'd be. "But don't worry though! Think of this as a little exploration trip." He said to you quickly, waving his hands. You chuckled. "It's okay I like adventures."