2

**Time jump to 5 years later** 

I'm 10 years now. Life is great honestly and I've become close with the avengers a lot too. I go for morning runs with steve, even tho he is way faster than me and sam joins us too sometimes and I can keep up with him. Then I have school in which I'm two grades up cause I'm too smart for the grade I was put in. I'm quite happy because of that though cause then I'm in the same grade as luke who is two years older. He even comes to clear his doubts to me and I tease him about it all the time. 

After school, I normally finish my homework which takes no more than 15 to 20 minutes, and go hang out with bruce and dad in the lab. They're the ones who have taught me quite a lot of the stuff I know and that's one of the many reasons school is easy for me. After that I have training with Nat who teaches me the basics of fighting and self-defense, she's a really great teacher. Nat and steve are closer to me than the rest. I have a lot of time after that and hang out with the others in the living room sometimes or call and hang out with luke. We normally go to the park or get ice cream and then either go to his house or mine.

Dad recently even did a press release talking about how he now had a daughter since he didn't want to hide him anymore, he asked me to join him and had told me to answer some of the questions as well but I said I wouldn't be able to as I would be too nervous and so we settled on me going there just to show who I was. I wasn't really excited for the world to know who I was but dad insisted.

After that, I didn't get to hang out as much outside of the compound other than school and luke's place because of the paparazzi unless I was with dad. I still went with luke to the ice cream parlor we used to go to all the time and the park but those weren't as frequent as they were before but my bond with luke was still the same.

Everyone in school is now all nice and sweet and it's annoying how all they want is clout. All eyes turn on me every time I walk down the hallway and I just want to hide from everyone. I'm happy that the excitement dies down after about a year and I can hang out quietly without people staring at me 24/7. Though I still get jealous looks from people all the time I don't let that affect me, I just look them square in the eye until they look away. 

I even have this place of my own that's like a little abandoned hill where I go when I want to be alone. It has become like my safe place and I feel pretty relaxed when I'm there. I even talk aloud like I'm talking to mom, I miss her and this helps.

No one knows about the place much cause I don't want all of them coming here and I don't plan on telling them either. They just know when I want to be alone and away from people I go out to get some air and I'm back after an hour or two. I don't ask anyone to drive me there cause then they'll obviously know about it and I can't use my cycle cause I'm sure my dad has a tracker on it which I could just remove but then he'll be suspicious. So I just made a bike of my own which kind of folds into a tiny suitcase that I keep in my room. Dad doesn't know about it, I don't want him to cause then he'll track that too. I honestly love those times when I can be alone cause I'm around people all time and have no private time cause of the paparazzi.

I go to the place one day after telling dad I'm headed out. I just had a really bad day at school today, there were these seniors who kept bulling me about how I was this spoiled brat and wanted money from me, I obviously refused and punched them before they could, nat's training paid off and I whipped their ass. But I was called to the school principal who threatened to suspend me and I still didn't know how to tell dad. But that wasn't what was bothering me, it was the fact that they were the ones who were bullied me and I was the one who got scolded and it all just had to happen when luke was absent so no one stood up for me either.

I just spent some time there, breathing the fresh air and talking to mom about how unfair it was and how much life has changed after she died and how much I miss her.

Y/N: "I love you for infinity, mom." That was something she used to tell me every night when I used to go to bed but I never said it back, dumb of me I know but I hardly knew how to talk at the time. But now that I can I finally say it to her.

 When I had relaxed, I returned home. I took a nice hot bath and went to bed exhausted.

It was quite nice living with dad and the avengers but I hated how people treated me because of it. I didn't have friends in school besides luke because everyone else just hated me and was jealous of me. I was okay with only one friend tho cause I did have a big family to cover up for it.