03

"Si Sir Nath 'yon, Ma'am, ah?" Usisa ni Manong Igor. Our driver.

I did not answer. Tulala ako sa likod ng sasakyan habang iniisip ang nakita kanina. Is it his mistress? A college girl student? Should I ask my mom about this? Does she know? Probably not. Posibleng sabihin ni papa na may babae siya. Sino ba namang tangang gagawa 'non?

But the college girl looks familiar to me. Her hair is slightly blonde and her body. Parang familiar talaga eh.

Nakarating kami sa clinic. My bodyguards are on my back, escorting me. Tahimik lang ako. Didn't recover yet.

"Hi, Ms. Liong. I'm Yuna, secretary of dra. Liong." She introduced.

I just nodded and created a small smile.

Lipad ang utak ko pati sa paglalakad. I noticed that some of the eye of the nurses are on me. Siguro ay anak ako ng boss nila.

We stopped on my mom's office. Yuna knocked twice and opened the door. I saw my mom is busy with her computer.

"Doc, here she is." Yuna said.

She eyed on me and smiled. I smiled back and entered.

"You may leave us, Yuna." Mom said.

"Yes, doc." Then she left.

I kissed her on cheeks and greeted her.

"Matamlay ka ata?" She noticed while typing on her keyboard.

Umupo ako sa upuan sa harap niya. "I'm.... I'm just tired at school." I gently said.

Sumulyap siya saakin ng saglit at binalik ulit sa computer. She opened her mouth for a while but then she closed it again. Mukhang may sasabihin ngunit hindi na tinuloy.

Mapungay ang mata ko, iyon siguro ang napansin niya.

"You'll come with me in an conference meeting. I'll just give you an experience. I know you're tired but I think you need this in future and you need those people in future also." She explained.

Pagod akong tumango. "Sure. It's alright, mom. I understand."

I waited for her and we went to a conference room.

The people there stood up and greeted us. I bet they're all doctors, obviously because they are wearing white coats.

"Good afternoon, doc." They all greeted.

Tumango lang si mama at hinila ako sa harapan.

"Well, I bet you already know my daughter, but I want you to meet my daughter personally, Petteri Liong." She smiled.

They all clapped so I just smiled. Hindi na pinatagal ni mama ang pag papakilala saakin at pumwesto na sa harap. Discussing.

So I got it, they are discussing and planning our clinic to get bigger. My family just owned a famous clinic. I don't know yet if they want to create a hospital, besides, clinic is not just our business.

"Another online marketing tool at your disposal is your Google My Business profile. Possibly the best tool you could focus your efforts on if you are just getting started is your website." The doctor suggested.

"We are already planning to create one, Doc. Aguirre. Any suggestions?" Mom said.

Nakinig lamang ako sa kanila habang nagbibigayan lang sila ng suhestiyon.

A doctor raised his hand. I looked at him. "Dra. I suggest to meet with your staff every morning to discuss the needs of patients coming in that day and create a plan to manage time and resources."