Night Before 17th Day....

It was the time of sunset..... A beautiful woman with her eyes closed was sitting near the shore of Mata Ganga.. remembering the good days...

Lost in her Thoughts...

She could hear the melody of waves of Mata Ganga... Her husband too loves to visit Mata Ganga. There isn't a single day he hasn't gone to the Ganga shore and prayed for Surya Dev...

"Fate plays a lot of games in life, sometimes what we want or what we want something to be doesn't happens but we have to accept...

And I too have to face it...

This deadliest war had taken so many lives...

Due to that Dyut Sabha due to the enmity between brothers... innocent people are giving their life... Not only from our side but also from Pandava's side...

If everyone knew that war brings death, brings sorrow to both sides... Doesn't matter who is wrong and who is right!! Then why this war!! What's the meaning of this war.. as we knew that we will lose our close one...

In this journey till now, I have learned many things and one of them is Life can take any turn. I believe in this. As my life too had taken many turns ... sometimes good ones and sometimes bad 

Like When I was young, a simple Sutkanya... never wanted to live between warriors, as I always thought that. They always used to fight.. they don't have a heart.. how can they easily kill people!!

But today a mighty warrior has become my life.. without him I can't live on this Planet...

I sometimes used to thank that horse...

On that day a horse was about to hit me and due to this I was horrified and broke the pitcher filled with water on me and the person who was on the chariot... I was fully wet.. my clothes were sticking to my body my hair curls were touching my face... my friends were also with me.

I stood there silently, unable to meet those eyes who were seeing me for a long time...

My friend broke the silence.. she addressed that person as Rajkumar but he told her that he is not any Rajkumar " Who told you I'm Rajkumar.. I am the son of the Charioteer Adhirath, Vasusena and he is my brother Shon" he said...

I was very surprised as he does look like Rajkumar...

I was still just seeing the ground and digging a hole in the ground with my toe as I was feeling very shy and embarrassed

I could not handle his gaze... I ran from there as soon as possible and forgot to pick up the pieces of the broken pitcher... Just Like A Stupid Girl...

One day I was filling my pot in the early morning from Mata Ganga...

On the other side of the shore I saw him... just thinking how beautiful he was looking, he was without his shawl, offering to Lord Surya, sun rays were falling on him which made him more handsome

I had lost my senses and was just gazing at him, without knowing I stepped ahead and my leg twisted and I slipped into the river... and I didn't know how to swim too...

I cried for help... soon I lost consciousness... but I could see a figure coming towards me... His face was not visible but he had golden earrings.. which were familiar to me...

He saved me and that day too I  stupidly went away with his shawl around me which he gave me to cover myself...

After some time I got a marriage proposal... His parents came to my house and fixed the marriage.. that day I was overjoyed I couldn't wait for the day to come...

The married life was full of happiness, I got a god-like mother and fathers-in-law, a sweet brother in law Shon, and a loving Husband, my Radhey

Days were passing happily but everyone in this world has to face what they don't want to face ever