Benny boy

⚠️SMUT⚠️
Plz skip if uncomfortable
                             Benny is 16
————————————————————————
I woke up it was 6:00AM  I had two hours to get ready and go to the sandlot with the boys.
I got ready and left to go to the sandlot,I got to the sandlot and that's where it begins.

"Hey losers" I said "hey mami cita"  benny said "hey" Yeah yeah said Benny  then ran to me and gave me a peck of a kiss "hey what was that Rodriguez I need more" I said he started from my neck and went up to my lips this time it was longer and he had pulled me in the boys didn't care "mami cita let's play some ball" he said "ok let's go" we ran to our places Benny was licking his lips when he looked at me and that meant he was horney so I said "hey I think we should call it a day it's gotten way too hot"
The boys agreed I ran over to Benny and said "when everyone leaves meet me in the treehouse" he replied with "ok why?"
"You'll see"  I said all the boys left 2 minutes later but they didn't really leave Benny went up the treehouse I had put a blanket on the floor for us I got up and walked to Benny and said "I love you and I know your horney" he smiled and pulled me and started kissing me I was on the pill so I was fine he then gently layed me down and pulled my pants down I turned and did the same to  him I went in his boxers and rubbing his tip to tease him he then took his boxers of and flipped me so I would be on the bottom he started rubbing me and pulled my underwear off and then rubbed my clit he then started teasing me by  putting his big dick on my pussy about to go in but no and he had a boner too "don't tease me or look what happens I'll do it back" he said "ok por favor ponlo en mi. Ahora" I said " cálmate I'm hungry " He said he then started licking my clit and I moaned but he did not want to stop he put his tongue in me and each time I moan he would go faster and faster he then stoped and lifted his head and said "that was just my appetizer" he started to make out with me and he put two of his fingers in me and went fast I moaned and he kept going he then stopped and lick my pussy again then he got his dick and put it in me he went very hard and fast " b-ben Benny FUCk" I moaned in his ear he said "you love my dick you want me to fuck you harder baby" I said "yes faster Benny faster" he went faster alright way faster "better mami"
He said "si I'm gonna cum Benny"  " me too just wait"   "BENNY I'm cumming" "oh shit" he stopped and put his clothes back on I did too we then started kissing again and he gave me a hicky we finished and went down he had to help me down when we got down he carried me like a baby when he turned around me and Benny saw the boys with there jaws opened we were surprised we thought they  left "put her down Benny" squints said he put me down and I could not even stand or walk Benny catches me before I could fall "you two fucked that hard no wonder"yeah yeah said "that was just my appetizer" Kenny said mocking Benny "si I'm gonna cum Benny" Bertram said mocking me the boys started laughing me and Benny did too we kissed again not realizing the boys were counting we stoped and Smalls said " damn that was 6 minutes of kissing" "come on let's go to the dugout" Benny said Benny  carried me there we sat down I was sitting on Benny with my arm around his neck Benny layed back a bit I feel asleep while the boys where talking then Benny did " they look too cute like that take a picture Smalls"Kenny said "ok"  "aww look how he's holding her and how she's holding him"  Smalls said  yeah yeah giggling and said " Smalls his right hand is on her ass and squeezing it his left hand is on her back his lips are on her nose and her right hand is on his Jersey and her left is on his face"
" you think we should wake them up"Timmy said  "nah let them sleep let's stay till they wake up" Kenny said "ok let's play ball until they wake  up"Bertram said