𝟎𝟏𝟔

A few weeks had already passed since the certain incident with the Fatui as Zhongli couldn't help but think about what cloud retainer said shortly after Signora and Scaramouche left back to Snezhnaya.

"Hm... One heard a few rumors that the Tsaritsa has once bear a child before she got to be the Archon of Snezhnaya 500 years ago, but nobody ever saw the supposed kid or heard about what happened to them. So maybe....  But do not forget; rumors are not immediately telling the truth"

The male asked Childe if he knew anything about what the Tsaritsa wanted from the kid but he wasn't involved into anything of that at all. maybe Zhongli wouldn't care about the intention of the cryo archon that much if there wasn't the fear of anyone coming after ( Y/N ) once again. It was a scary thought.

Recently, the former archon sat with the kid at a table of the wanmin restaurant while ( Y/N ) was eating half of the restaurant empty again — a huge grin on their face as it seemed like they already forgot what happened not that long ago. Lucky for Zhongli, Hu Tao was supposed to come by soon after a small travel to Mondstadt that she came back from the evening before. Why he thought that he was lucky to see the female that day? Well, he simply forgot to bring any mora with him to pay the tons of food that ( Y/N ) ate.

"( YYY/NNNNNNN )!!!!"

The loud call of the child's name rang through everyone's ears as the brown haired female ran towards the restaurant, almost jumping at ( Y/N ) as she accidentally dragged them to the ground with her, hugging the small and confused human being tight.

"I—  *sniff* I heard what happened ( Y/NNN )!!"

Hu Tao said, totally not being over dramatic as a few tears escaped her big eyes.

"I swear to the Geo archon that *sniff* that if I met these incompetent harbingers one day...", she stopped for a moment as her aura suddenly darkened and a scary grin appeared on her lips
"Then business will be booming"

To be honest, ( Y/N ) didn't really knew what that was supposed to mean as they just smiled at the female, just happy to see her again as the brunette went back to her cheery attitude — still laying on the ground.

"Um, excuse me, I don't want to disturb you guys but.. I think you might get sick if you lay on the cold ground any longer, miss"

Hu Tao looked up, expecting to see Zhongli but instead there stood a light blue haired boy with a popsicle in his hand.

"Eh?"

"I think he's right Hu Tao, please get up before
( Y/N ) gets sick"

Zhongli exclaimed, looking down at the female.

"Eh?! And what about me?! Do you don't care about me at all Zhongli-sensei? I'm hurt... I'm terrible hurt...", she dramatically said, standing while holding ( Y/N ) with one arm and wiping an imaginary tear away with the other hand. "Maybe, if I'm not wanted here... then I should go and never return!!"

Her tears streamed down her face like waterfalls as the blue haired coy stood there dumbfounded, watching how the female left the kid of their seat and stepped a bit from the scene.

"Zhongli-sensei... we will meet at the other side again... maybe"

"Wait, Hu Tao"

The tall male stood up, one hand on the females shoulder as she stopped in her tracks, looking back at him as it was silent for a moment.

"...could lend me some mora before you leave...?"

"..."

To be honest, ( Y/N ) enjoyed the show as Hu Tao chased Zhongli around the place after that, wanting to punch the male who wasn't really sure what he did wrong while the blue haired stranger took as seat besides the child, wondering how someone could be as dramatic as Hu Tao was.

"Um... by the way... I'm Chongyun"

——————————————————————————

A/N

Hello hello my dear readers 🙇‍♀️

I must apologize for letting you wait that long for a another chapter again NSJXJD but rn it's quite difficult for me to write anything since how some of you might already know, both of my arms are recently fully bandaged up and I can't move my right hand 🚶‍♀️ but to my luck, it's not that bad of an injury on my left hand so that I can use it quite well by now.

But it took me almost a few hours to write this chapter 🥲

Anywayssss I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I'm gonna watch bleach now 🏃‍♀️💨

And have a great day / night 🙋‍♀️ don't be as reckless as me and stay healthy 🕺

~ Author