Returning

Sarada's pov
I was walking in kohona and looking around cuz i dont have to do something and i see the team 10 "heyy cho-cho shikadai inojin" "oh heyy girl how are you" " im good same to u guys" " okayy" " oh see u later i gonna see mom today " " okay gurl bye"
•~•~•~•~•~•
Boruto's pov
I was walking in the woods with sasuke-sensei we're going back to kohona and i was front of the gate of kohona and i see mom dad hima aunt sakura and....kawaki i wonder is sarada is here "Oii boruto" " hey old man and mom" i look at kawaki smirking i dont know why aunt sakura said to sasuke-sensei"sasuke-kun how lng are you two staying here?"
"we are staying here for 3months." i was shock that sasuke-sensei want to stay in kohona that long?!. I said " OKAY cool ttebasa!" and kawaki said "still a baka" "shut up two color hair!" "hn" sometimes kawaki gets on my nerves and mom said"stop it you two" in a soft voice im glad that mom is not scary unlike aunt sakura chills bro..." okay than lets eat RAMEN!" "okay eh sasuke-kun do you want ramen?" "hn" "i guess that's a yes right?" "hn" "ok" we walk to Ichiraku and dad is singging a ramen song {if you guys not know that song her the video}

And i see a onxy eyes black raven hair and the other girl has a dark orange hair and orange eyes and..... it was sarada and cho-cho going to Ichiraku "ne sasuke-teme is that your daugther and sarada's friend" "i dont know." And kawaki is talking now " OI sarada cho-cho"

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Sarada's pov
I hear my name and cho-cho's name calling us and i turn i see something cuz i dont have my glasses and i ask cho-cho "cho-cho  who is that?" "Huh what sarada?" Cho-cho turnround and face me a shock face "what cho-cho? Who is calling us?" " oh my god" "what who is it!!" "It's kawaki unle naruto aunt hinata and aunt sakura..." and i said " HEY kawaki!! And lord seveth aunt hinata mom!" ans kawaki said " oi sarada i have to tell you something" i said"what what is it?" "It iwabe" "okay go tell me now!" " iwabe and wasabi is dating" i was shock and i sream like a child that have her fav toy "AHHH OH MY GOD!" " dont be loud and is hima here?" " yeah she's here in the bathroom" "heyy mom" i hug mom ofc cuz i love her and mom said "hey sweetie how are you?" " Im soo good today!" " why sweetie" "cuz- ah um not thing" said with a smile that i can tell mom is smirking " what's that happy face sarada" " huh uh notthing" we gi to our table but not the table that mom is sitting cuz we cho-cho,hima,kawaki,inojin,shikadai have a mission and i sit " so what's the mission shika?" .........

—————————————————
Hello! Readers soo sorry for the short chapter cuz my ideas are out

504 word + my a/n 529 words

Love u all❤️