Chapter 21

I'm super tired... but this is important. A young woman with long raven hair and blue dyed tips at the end of it thought, walking down the hall of the certain white haired male's apartment complex in the Poor District.

Okay. I made it. Now, time for the real deal. Mae thought before knocking on the door multiple times.

"I'm coming, I'm coming." The male said before opening the door. "Hey Mae- wow, you've seen better days."

"Thanks...That's something a girl always wants to hear." The dark haired girl said sarcastically with a roll of her eyes.

"Sorry, sorry, come in." Lloyd said, getting out of the doorway.

"Actually, I have something I want to ask you..." Mae said, holding her purse a bit closer to her, and gripping her purse strap tightly.

"Huh? What's up?" The white haired male asked, a bit confused.

"Is it true...?" Mae started and Lloyd raised an eyebrow. "When we first met you wanted to kill me just to steal money?"

Lloyd felt his heart rate speed up, sweat creased his brow. How does she know that...? I was the only one that- wait a sec... That blonde BITCH!

"Lloyd, that's not true... right...?" She asked.

The green eyed male let out a sigh of annoyance. "Yes... I don't want to say it... but... it's true... at first... I wanted to kill you, or at least knock you out and rob you-" the young woman was about to cut him off, yet the male was too fast. "-BUT now I realize what a great person you are and don't!-" this time she cut him off.

"However when you didn't kill me, you decided to play around with me." Mae folded her arms. "Lloyd... you lied to me. You've led me on for more than a year."

The male gulped. "Mae, it's not like that-"

"THEN WHAT IT IS LIKE?!" The raven haired girl yelled, cutting him off. "You wanted to harm me just to take a few dollars... Now you've just been humiliating me! I... can't believe you...!" The blue eyed female said before getting away from the doorway and down the hall as fast as she could.

"A wise, incredible killer who I won't ever want to run away from..." Wait a sec... Lloyd's thoughts were going a mile a minute before he chased her down the hall. "Hold on...!" The male mumbled.

Mae was right now pinned to the hall floor by Lloyd, her purse and everything inside it scattered everywhere. "H-Huh?! What's going on?! GET OFF OF ME!" She yelled, trying to thrash away from him. "STOP!"

"P-PLEASE CALM DOWN!" The white haired male yelled.

"NO!" The dark haired female replied, still trying to hit him off. "LET GO OF ME!"

"Listen to me... just for a second!" The green eyed male said, pulling his black face mask down. The raven haired girl gulped but nodded as she carefully sat up.

Lloyd then explained his situation, when they first met. "I know I'm a horrible, terrible person... I'm sorry. You can hate me." The male said, looking ashamed.

"I... honestly don't know what to think now." The young woman said. "I already said I trusted you..." she then shrugged.

"But that's gone, huh?" The green eyed male asked.

"I don't know... then I already said 'I liked you, I liked you a lot... Now, I don't know what to think... I just feel like an embarrassment..." The young woman said, slamming her face into her hands.