PART ONE: My Dad's Best Friend

As I stepped into my childhood home, warm memories invaded my mind. It had been a hot minute since I'd been home, but who could blame me? I was in my third year at NYU and crazy busy. The last time I was home was over Christmas break two years ago. I missed my family and the warmth my home state brought me.

"Payton! You're home!" My mom beamed when she poked her head around the wall.

The house smelled amazing and the sounds of a football game could be heard from the living room. Thanksgiving wouldn't be complete without it.

"Hey, Mom!" I set my bags down and ran to her, throwing our arms around one another.

"Oh, baby girl, we're so glad you could join us this year. We have another surprise for you!"

She knew how much I hated surprises, but since being home, I was in a bomb-ass mood. Bring on the surprises!

"Are you going to tell me? Or, am I going to have to wait? You know how much I hate..."

"Hey there, killer."

The sound of a familiar husky voice sent shivers up my spine as I spun around and saw my dad's best friend. Braxton Saunders.

He was like the uncle I never had growing up, but the older I got, the more I appreciated his good looks. My little teenage crush on him made me ignore all the boys at college, going straight for the men. I swear I didn't have daddy issues.

"Brax!"

I ran to him, throwing my arms around his neck as I pressed my pierced nipples against his chest, secretly wondering how he'd feel against them with no clothes between us. His hands at the small of my back shot an ache right between my legs, making my cheeks flush.

"Damn, kid, you've grown up!" He held me back to look me up and down. "You're a woman now!" He looked over at my parents. "You didn't tell me how grown she's gotten."

A look of pride flashed through my parents' eyes as they grinned at us. They knew how much I adored Braxton. This was the best surprise ever. The last time I saw him was my high school graduation. At the time, I fantasized about giving my virginity to him, but I was always too chicken to act on my attraction to him. Besides, he was much older than me, and my dad's best friend. As sad as I was, I knew that I couldn't do anything about it. I ended up giving my virginity to a guy named Jeff during my Junior year of high school. I quickly learned where all the creaky steps were before I snuck guy after guy into my room late at night.

But seeing him now made all those feelings come back.

Braxton Saunders was a force to be reckoned with. He used to be the captain of the football team when he was younger; my dad being his second-hand man. They were inseparable all through high school and college, seeping their friendship into their adult lives. Lucky me.

I stepped away from him, noticing how fucking sexy he still was. He might be in his late thirties now, but that number didn't scare me at all. His hair was still a dark chocolate brown, reaching down to the top of his shoulders if he released that man-bun he had in the back. Tattoos licked up his arms, disappearing in his shirt before they reappeared up his neck. It was his aqua blue eyes and five o'clock shadow that always drew me in like a moth to a flame. He was the definition of a man.

"Your parents tell me that you haven't been home in a long time."

I shook my head. "I've been busy with school."

Mom snorted. "And all those boys I see you taking pictures with on your Instagram."

My cheeks flushed as I caught Braxton's expression. Was he jealous? Please, for the love of my throbbing pussy, be true!